Wolverine and the X-Men

Franchise: X-Men
Wolverine and the X-Men Wolverine and the X-Men

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

said at 12:30 PM on Mon Oct 2 2017
I'm probably in a minority of people that think this show wasn't that good. Don't get me wrong the animation and voice cast were all flawless but my gripes are the writing and story.
8000 Saiyans
said at 3:40 PM on Wed Oct 18 2017
@emac I think this show had some good ideas, but I wasn't fond of Cyclops being whiny, Wolverine being the leader and a hypocrite, Jean Grey and Xavier being reduced to plot devices and Storm barely doing anything. Come on, it's freaking Storm, one of the core X-Men members.

Anyway, the animation was smoother than the animation from X-Men TAS, but the designs weren't anything that special IMO.
8000 Saiyans
said at 3:50 PM on Sat Oct 21 2017
@emac I'll also say that I didn't like that they made Nitro sympathetic.
said at 5:07 PM on Wed Mar 15 2017
I really enjoyed this series with great ensemble cast it also had really good writing with adding DOFP and Phoenix saga story into it to bad it was canceled it would've been cool to see them do the Apocalypse storyline in season 2
said at 8:10 PM on Sun May 22 2016
Female Master Mold is best Master Mold.
HK-47 master
said at 2:54 PM on Sun May 22 2016
I know that a lot of people dislike the show's depiction of Cyclops but I like to think of it this way, at least he got more character development and focus than he did in the X-Men films.
said at 4:50 PM on Sun May 22 2016
@HK-47 master
Can't disagree with that.
Shaun Ince
said at 8:48 AM on Sun Oct 15 2017
@HK-47 master I agree & disagree. While it's a step up from how the movies portrayed him, they still made him unlikable to a certain extent. I want to see Nolan get another shot at voicing Cyclops, similar to how he was portrayed in the X-Men motion comics(Astonishing X-Men to be precise)
8000 Saiyans
said at 11:49 AM on Wed Oct 18 2017
@HK-47 master Maybe, but Cyclops is still pretty unlikable. That's why I'm not that fond of Nolan North's performance like many others are. He needs better material in order to make a big impression on me.
said at 6:32 PM on Sun Feb 1 2015
My only beef is that Wolverine is the main character. I feel as though Wolverine works better as a supporting character, and am getting tired of him as the lead in every X-Men adaptation. But, the show is pretty darn good in spite of that.
said at 11:14 PM on Sat May 11 2013
Is there a "Vote all Wolverine and the X-Men voices for all voice compares" button? lol. But seriously though, this show is AMAZING! Even if you're not into X-Men, I still say check it out. It converted me
said at 4:10 PM on Mon Apr 15 2013
I can't believe this got cancelled. It was one of Marvel's best shows IMO.
Foxwolf (Admin)
said at 1:40 AM on Fri Apr 23 2010
it's true. i'm sure the disney/marvel deal is a cause of this.

Where The Wild Things Are Spotlight
Wolverine / Logan
Emma Frost
Nightcrawler / Kurt Wagner
Angel / Warren Worthington III
Magneto / Erik Lensherr
Gambit / Remy LeBeau
Shadowcat / Kitty Pryde
Mr. Sinister
Master Mold
Silver Samurai
Cyclops / Scott Summers
Professor Charles Xavier
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Wolverine and the X-Men characters.
Lucas Bishop