Tokyo Mew Mew/ Power

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Comments

pm58790
said at 6:59 AM on Thu Jan 19 2017
I'm starting to remember that show. My sister and I watch that show.
Sk8erPrince
said at 4:21 AM on Sat Dec 24 2016
I absolutely despise Masaya's Japanese voice; I thought he might have sounded better due to a guy voicing as him in English, but man oh man, I really can't decide which is worse. They're both bad, but on different categories. I've never liked Megumi Ogata since I think 80% of her voice career are utter miscasts, and Masaya is no exception. That voice does NOT fit the handsome princely Masaya at all. Scottie Ray is no better either: The voice is way TOO DEEP.

I can't recommend the English dub for this show at all. It's yet another show that I have to hand to the Chinese dub... again. At least everyone sounds nice without any detestable voices being thrown around... Chinese Masaya has the perfect middle ground between the JP and Eng voices - it's what I'd expect from a cool teenage guy.
DrDark7
said at 9:37 AM on Sat Mar 5 2016
I so love the show. Favorite character is Kisshu
CindyMad
said at 10:22 PM on Mon Nov 26 2012
My favorite girl anime show!!! :D
tailz
said at 6:27 PM on Wed May 23 2012
Tokyo Mew Mew/Power is so far one of the best anime's Iv'e ever watched!
My favorite characters are: Ichigo/Zoey, Pudding/Kiki, Lettuce/Bridget, Mint/Corina, Renee/Zakuro, Masaya/Mark, Mini Mew/Masha..... Okay, Okay, so I like almost all of the Tokyo Mew Mew/Power Characters! XD!
Most people dislike the english dub, But I think it's a blast! I'm getting used to the english names, and I sometimes find myself singing the "Team Up!" Theme song! Some people also like the english version better than the Japanese version because Ichigo's voice is too squeaky in Japanese.
But besides all of that, I love love love Tokyo Mew Mew/Power! It's too bad they cancled it though. I remember I saw a preview of one of the episodes on 4kids a long time ago back when I was about 6 or 7. After I saw it, I checked it out on 4kids.com and played a game of it. I don't really remember what the game was about, but I think you had to help Zoey shoot Aliens with her strawberry bell.
Aurora
said at 9:16 PM on Tue Jun 28 2011
my favorite character is Renee Roberts (Zakuro Fujiwara) because she's got my favorite colors: purple and pink. I also love her long hair. Mollie Weaver's fantastic! Also, because she and the star fox character, Wolf are the same species, it gave me the idea to make the two as a couple.
said at 7:49 PM on Sat Jul 3 2010
Man, I remember this show.

Despite the dub being dumbed down, I'm amazed at how 4Kids didn't object to those outftits.
6th Annual BTVA Voice Acting Awards 2016