The Testament of Sister New Devil

Franchise: Testament of Sister New Devil
The Testament of Sister New Devil The Testament of Sister New Devil

The Cast

Comments

Raebo
said at 8:27 PM on Mon Aug 28 2017
Wendee Lee; directing great dubs for even the trashiest of anime.

By the way, FUNimation put out a trailer for the dub, and as expected, it sounds great!
MegaMike1990
said at 10:39 AM on Tue Aug 29 2017
@Raebo

I just looked it up on YouTube, and I agree with you. Although, a fair warning would be to wear headphones when watching the anime because of, well, you know.
kb24lol
said at 7:02 PM on Thu Jul 27 2017
Like the cast. Interesting to see cindy robinson here i dig it.
MrWii000
said at 6:05 PM on Thu Jul 27 2017
Finally, an overly nude harem anime with an LA cast. The first that I've heard of since Girls Bravo.
BioZero216
said at 9:53 AM on Sat Jul 29 2017
@MrWii000 Yeah. It's honestly pretty refreshing since over 90% of harem/ecchi titles are dubbed in Dallas or Houston. Plus, Chris Hackney's first lead role.
Ichigo341578926
said at 3:13 PM on Sat Jul 29 2017
@BioZero216 Pretty interested in hearing Hackney in this role too. Since the only roles I've heard from him so far have been Stinger, Illumi Zoldyck/Gittarackur, and Masahiro Altland. It should be interesting to hear him as Basara.
huzaifa_ahmed
said at 2:47 PM on Mon Jul 31 2017
@MrWii000 "Finally, an overly nude harem anime with an LA cast."

NGL, I don't think I've ever wondered if that was anything anyone considered wanting. I tend to see most people actively wanting *fewer* anime like that, period.
MegaMike1990
said at 3:13 PM on Mon Jul 31 2017
@huzaifa_ahmed

Well, nowadays, more people (especially minors) are becoming desensitized with fanservice the older they get. Either they start to like it, or at least tolerate it. I am one who is desensitized enough to more than tolerate it.
Abdullab
said at 7:42 AM on Thu Jul 27 2017
an anime liscensed by funi but has an la cast, just help me out is this the mob pshycho 100 situation again
Abdullab
said at 7:44 AM on Thu Jul 27 2017
@Abdullab never mind
MegaMike1990
said at 4:51 PM on Mon Sep 12 2016
Even though I only watched half of the first season so far, I find it to be entertaining.

Also, I seem to have a hunch that Jerry Jewell will be the ADR Director for the English dub for the first season, second season, and (possibly) the OVAs.
6th Annual BTVA Voice Acting Awards 2016