The Testament of Sister New Devil

Franchise: Testament of Sister New Devil
The Testament of Sister New Devil The Testament of Sister New Devil

The Cast

Comments

Soul-dragon
said at 7:09 AM on Wed Mar 14 2018
Find it assuming that Lauren Landa is in both this and Highschool DxD. All she needs to do know is get a role in the new Negima, Nisekoi and To Love-Ru and she'll be the queen of Harem!
Ichigo341578926
said at 6:26 PM on Wed Mar 14 2018
@Soul-dragon That would be nice, but first Aniplex and Sentai need to piece together that people actually want Nisekoi and To Love-Ru to be dubbed.
RetroPokeFan
said at 12:55 AM on Wed Oct 25 2017
Well whadda know, a harem anime dubbed in LA. Not that the actual genre is my kind of thing (because it isn't) but hey...
King Marth 64
said at 3:59 PM on Fri Feb 16 2018
@RetroPokeFan Actually, there's Girls Bravo that was an harem anime that was dubbed in LA as well.
Raebo
said at 8:27 PM on Mon Aug 28 2017
Wendee Lee; directing great dubs for even the trashiest of anime.

By the way, FUNimation put out a trailer for the dub, and as expected, it sounds great!
MegaMike1990
said at 10:39 AM on Tue Aug 29 2017
@Raebo

I just looked it up on YouTube, and I agree with you. Although, a fair warning would be to wear headphones when watching the anime because of, well, you know.
MizukaS
said at 1:01 AM on Mon Oct 30 2017
It's a matter of professionalism. Regardless of the quality of the show, the acting's gotta be there. And yeah, this is the kind of show that you'd want to watch alone WITH headphones, unless you want others to look at you funny.
kb24lol
said at 7:02 PM on Thu Jul 27 2017
Like the cast. Interesting to see cindy robinson here i dig it.
MrWii000
said at 6:05 PM on Thu Jul 27 2017
Finally, an overly nude harem anime with an LA cast. The first that I've heard of since Girls Bravo.
BioZero216
said at 9:53 AM on Sat Jul 29 2017
@MrWii000 Yeah. It's honestly pretty refreshing since over 90% of harem/ecchi titles are dubbed in Dallas or Houston. Plus, Chris Hackney's first lead role.
Ichigo341578926
said at 3:13 PM on Sat Jul 29 2017
@BioZero216 Pretty interested in hearing Hackney in this role too. Since the only roles I've heard from him so far have been Stinger, Illumi Zoldyck/Gittarackur, and Masahiro Altland. It should be interesting to hear him as Basara.
huzaifa_ahmed
said at 2:47 PM on Mon Jul 31 2017
@MrWii000 "Finally, an overly nude harem anime with an LA cast."

NGL, I don't think I've ever wondered if that was anything anyone considered wanting. I tend to see most people actively wanting *fewer* anime like that, period.
MegaMike1990
said at 3:13 PM on Mon Jul 31 2017
@huzaifa_ahmed

Well, nowadays, more people (especially minors) are becoming desensitized with fanservice the older they get. Either they start to like it, or at least tolerate it. I am one who is desensitized enough to more than tolerate it.
MrWii000
said at 3:29 PM on Tue Oct 24 2017
@BioZero216 That's nice, but I originally thought the ole of Basara would go to Todd Haberkorn.
MizukaS
said at 12:59 AM on Mon Oct 30 2017
Even non-harem/non-fanservice orientated shows have a bit of fanservice here and there. And that's becoming increasingly more common with newer shows. It's just how it is.
ddavie1
said at 2:52 PM on Sun Dec 3 2017
@MizukaS This is definitely true and I'm a pretty big fan of the direction. Aside from the actual "boob I've shows" I think those like "The Future Diary" for example that aren't truly in the ecchi genre but have a few topless scenes in sparse, but relatable instances aren't a bad addition. I wish more shows did it. Not because I'm dying to see animated boobs....but because I'm tired of scenes that have a random cloud or light streak, etc., - specifically in serious genres. It breaks up the flow IMO.

But only if the scene makes sense in the storyline. I'm not remotely interested in just cramming in random nudity / ecchi shots in other genres just for the sake of having a boob.
ddavie1
said at 2:54 PM on Sun Dec 3 2017
"boobie shows" - not "boob I've".... Autocorrect is stupid!!
MizukaS
said at 4:36 PM on Sun Dec 3 2017
@ddavie1
**cough cough Highschool DXD cough cough**

I like those shows as well, cuz it's always interesting to see how much boobie service a producer can slap into a 20 min EP, haha.
Abdullab
said at 7:42 AM on Thu Jul 27 2017
an anime liscensed by funi but has an la cast, just help me out is this the mob pshycho 100 situation again
Abdullab
said at 7:44 AM on Thu Jul 27 2017
@Abdullab never mind
MegaMike1990
said at 4:51 PM on Mon Sep 12 2016
Even though I only watched half of the first season so far, I find it to be entertaining.

Also, I seem to have a hunch that Jerry Jewell will be the ADR Director for the English dub for the first season, second season, and (possibly) the OVAs.
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon