Browse TV Shows

Design look absolutely terrible
DandyKnoxville
said at 7:58 AM on Wed Jan 29 2014
I loved it so much!
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 1:17 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
Saw it and did not like it.
The girls would get pretty annoying, the animation was unappealing and the lip syncing would seem weird, the pacing was absolutely horrible and moved way too fast, and it was just overall stupid.
There was one scene with the Professor that made me laugh, I forgot how funny Tom was as him. That and Mojo coming out of random things was funny. Though it was good to see the old cast and the voice acting was good.
Overal, the bad out ways the good and I did not like it.
TheLemsterPju
said at 6:50 PM on Wed Jan 22 2014
I don't think this belongs in the TV shows section. It was a TV-movie special.
GothamRed
said at 7:47 PM on Wed Jan 22 2014
@TheLemsterPju It's not feature length, it's only as long a standard television episode.
GothamRed
said at 12:01 PM on Tue Jan 21 2014
 2 Shout Outs! [?]
So this bothered me after seeing the special. Since when does Bubbles have ice breath. Wasn't that Blossom's special power that only she could do?

On another note I'm not a big fan of the coloring, things tend to blend to one another in most scenes.

Aside from those things I liked it.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 1:39 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@GothamRed that was a weird thing to get wrong, maybe they were too lazy to look up which one it is.
skeletonking1234
said at 7:55 PM on Mon Jan 20 2014
 2 Shout Outs! [?]
AFter watching the premiere I can say...It's okay. It does have the feeling of an original episode but it feels much more like a later season episode than it does an original episode, which my thoughts on the later seasons were bad to average episodes at best. I do like the art style which is very stlized but still keeps the original Craig Mckracken looking designs. It was also cool to have every voice actor come back, especially Roger Jackson as Mojo, though I will admit, for Ringo being built up a lot being in this. He's really not in it very much, hardly more than 3 minutes, and hardly having more than 2 minutes of dialogue.
snakeman5001
said at 7:46 PM on Sun Jan 19 2014
Well, I say that you can have really simplistic or extravagant animation. But if there's a good story, the animation really doesn't matter.
SilverFeather
said at 6:45 PM on Thu Dec 26 2013
Oh...my...I wanna know how this is gonna turn out...
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 2:38 PM on Thu Dec 26 2013
Oh...so that is what poeple meant when they said the animation looked bad
GothamRed
said at 7:16 PM on Thu Dec 26 2013
@Music Meister It makes me sad, even sadder than it sound like Roger Jackson's not playing mojo.
Dustinman2012
said at 7:50 AM on Thu Jan 2 2014
@GothamRed Actually, I believe that is him.
GothamRed
said at 10:12 AM on Thu Jan 2 2014
@Dustinman2012 If it is the line he said didn't sound like him.
Dustinman2012
said at 12:32 PM on Sat Jan 11 2014
@GothamRed If you check out some of the latest it definitely sounds like him.

A favorite TV Show