The Penguins of Madagascar

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Comments

GreenGoblin75
said at 7:02 PM on Tue Jun 7 2016
I always thought this was one of, if not THE, best thing to come out of the Madagascar franchise.
WrightWay
said at 2:01 PM on Mon Oct 31 2016
@GreenGoblin75
I think it's one of the better shows to come from Nickelodeon lately, myself.
lnytune1
said at 12:32 PM on Mon Jan 4 2016
I'M ANDY RICHTER...AND NOW...HERE HE IS...CO
Stare at the Sun
said at 1:58 PM on Sun Apr 5 2015
I had no idea this show had so many celebrity quest stars.
BlankSlate
said at 9:45 AM on Fri Nov 14 2014
The show's animation may be absolutely horrible, but it was clever, fun, funny and had this real charm to it.
Radiohist
said at 12:53 PM on Sun Jun 14 2015
@BlankSlate Horrible. Some of the other CGI- shows on the market are very horrible (''Jungle Bunch'', ''Inspector Gagdet'' etc.) Bu, I thought the animation on this show was refreshingly enjoyable. Especially the explosions.
Axem Red
said at 4:57 PM on Wed Sep 24 2014
Why didn't the actors who voiced Kowalski & Private in the movies reprise their role for this?
said at 5:00 PM on Wed Sep 24 2014
@Axem Red I'd assume because they're primarily Dreamworks employees/animators and not full-time voice actors, so they'd be busy doing animation work on Dreamworks movie projects.
DVJ
said at 1:31 PM on Thu Nov 13 2014
@Axem Red Who cares their new voice actors are much better.
Dogman15
said at 12:44 PM on Wed Nov 28 2012
I'm surprised Alex appeared in an episode. How does this show fit in with the films' continuity?
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 6:37 PM on Tue Jun 18 2013
@Dogman15 He appeared as a sort of 'spirit guide' in an episode when Skipper lost his memory. Alex tries to jog Skipper's memory by alluding to "all of their adventures together". Although it's never stated directly (to my knowledge) as to when the shows takes place in the context of the movies, I think we can assume that it's *after* all of the movies.
VctrBnsn
said at 11:36 PM on Tue Jun 18 2013
@TylerMirage I actually read somewhere that Tom McGrath really believes this series takes place in some parallel reality simply because he wanted to keep the series at the zoo, even though in the movies the characters are always on the go.
Michaelsar
said at 2:37 PM on Mon Sep 21 2015
@VctrBnsn Considering they've hinted at the show being in canon with the movies (one episode even implies that the Penguins have been to Madagascar), I'm guessing he didn't tell the writers that.
Kowalski
Skipper
Rico
King Julien
Maurice
Marlene
Alex
Private
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following The Penguins of Madagascar characters.
Private