Browse TV Shows

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Latest Comments

Starscreamsfan
said at 7:37 AM on Wed Nov 5 2014
 1 Shout Out! [?]
C'mon guys. Don't be too harsh on the Zelda cartoon. At least it was well acted, well written and quite enjoyable. And Zelda's design was quite seductive (tight pants FTW). I also prefer this Zelda rather than the "Oh, help me" damsel-in-distress she typically is, because this version of Zelda can fight her way out of trouble.

Oh, and hearing Len Carlson playing Ganon and almost every single one of his minions (Moblins, Stalfos, etc.) was also a pleasant treat.
Anthonyiscool64
said at 4:37 PM on Wed Aug 15 2012
It looks like this show didn't last very long. Only 13 episodes?
Sarge Ray
said at 1:13 PM on Sun Dec 2 2012
@Anthonyiscool64

Huh. Can't imagine WHY (I'm being sarcastic here).
Sarge Ray
said at 6:43 PM on Sun Apr 29 2012
Hoo-boy, what a treat THIS show was. Out of ALL the video-game based shows, this is the one I hate the most.

The characters: horrible. The sound effects: horrible. The chemistry: horrible. The voice acting: HORRIBLE.

Nintendo, you HAVE to turn this around. I don't want to remember Zelda's shot at TV as THIS alone. Standards have increased, animation has improved, and there's just so much more one can do with something like this.

What more do I need to say? It's just BAD. Unless you're a very hardcore Zelda fan or a fan of 80's TV shows, I'd say this show is worth a definite, DEFINITE skip.
Aussieroth
said at 7:39 PM on Sat May 19 2012
@Sarge Ray Could not have said it better myself. I'm just glad at least ONE VA managed to go somewhere (Tabitha.)

Yeah, they really should make this one not exist XD.

TLOZ really can have a good anime series IF given a chance and the director's not lazy.
Metabad
said at 2:16 AM on Sun May 20 2012
@Aussieroth Well Len Carlson also went somewhere too, or at least had his fair share of roles.
Axem Red
said at 9:13 AM on Fri Aug 29 2014
@Sarge Ray I actually kinda liked the voices that the Triforces had.

A favorite TV Show
for 8 members.
Latest Reason:

"Haters gonna Hate.
What? You want to be a Douche about your Opinion?
Well, Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!
"

- Redeye
FAVE CHARACTER
Princess Zelda
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following The Legend of Zelda characters.
Link