If you have an @hotmail, @live, @msn, @outlook email, please CHANGE it. Microsoft has tightened it's spam filters and many non-contact emails may be blocked.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legend of the Supermutants Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legend of the Supermutants Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legend of the Supermutants

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legend of the Supermutants

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legend of the Supermutants
Japan First Aired: May 21, 1996
Japan Last Aired: 1996

Seasons: 1
Episodes: 2

Franchise: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Popularity: 704th All Time, 615th This Week. *

This entry is for a two-episode OVA that was released in Japan in 1996.

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

said at 2:40 PM on Sun May 24 2015
This in English?
said at 7:22 AM on Fri May 29 2015
@pete Nooope, Japan only sadly, I would have liked to see Cam Clarke, Rob Paulsen, the late James Avery(considering he was alive at the time), Pat Fraley(Krang's Japanese voice was soooo annoying) to have dubbed this though
said at 4:22 PM on Sun May 31 2015
@HienFan Oh yeah I heard about that awful Krang voice, I also heard that Japan confusingly had 3 dubs of the TMNT, and that one of them was more accurate to the English version, but the one with Krang's annoying voice was more popular, or at least longer lasting somehow...

I also heard the first movie had two dubs as well.

Although I've never seen any of these Japanese dubs, I just read a write-up a while back that I'm having a hard time finding again, so I could be way off there.
said at 10:38 PM on Wed Jun 3 2015
@Metabad I saw a bit of them on my NicoNico account, one of them actually dubbed the opening had a VERY weird sounding Donatello but I actually like the voices there for the most part, the VHS dub of the first movie used that dub also recasted Don to Takeshi Kusao

The dub that got made into the OVA was only so so if you ask me... and really hot in Japan to make it to the beginning of season 5(the others got canned around season 3-4), Krang sounds like... the Japanese Meowth of Pokemon fame

The version that was closer to the US version, the VHS version of the TV series and the theater version of the first movie was kinda bland of what I heard
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 11:12 AM on Fri May 22 2015
Oh my god, it's the Teenage Mutant Ninja Wolverines!
Polyester Funk
said at 12:29 AM on Mon Aug 31 2015
@Music Meister Cowabunga, bub.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 4:25 AM on Mon Aug 31 2015
@Polyester Funk
Their all the crude but rude one
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 4:51 AM on Mon Aug 31 2015
said at 11:34 PM on Tue Sep 27 2011
Shredder looks badass here, I can't decide whether or not I like this appearance or the 03 appearance more.

Never saw the show itself though, seems kinda silly.
said at 9:54 PM on Thu May 14 2015
@Metabad I seen it, it's even more ridiculous than the American cartoon, up to the same level the 1987 world was represented in Turtles forever
said at 11:02 AM on Fri May 22 2015
@HienFan Oh wow, I forgot I even made this comment in all honesty.
said at 7:23 AM on Fri May 29 2015
@Metabad Now you know, if you seen the time the turtles visit the 1987 world in Turtles forever... well it's pretty close
April O'Neil