Marvel Superhero Voice Compares
Browse TV Shows
#ABCDEF
GHIJKLM
NOPQRST
UVWXYZ
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
Play Theme Song Above
US First Aired Release Date: February 08, 2003
US Last Aired: 2009

Seasons: 7
Episodes: 166

Franchise: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Seasons 5-7 were also known as "Ninja Tribunal", "Fast Forward", and "Back to the Sewer" respectively.
SELECT VIEW: [ Characters ]  [ Side By Side ]  [ Voice Cast ]  [ Credits ]

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Latest Comments

SammTheMan
said at 9:07 AM on Wed Dec 31 2014
 4 Shout Outs! [?]
This was a pretty dark show for 4kids. I heard people say that allot of the controversial censorship 4kids dose was done because the Japaneses creators wanted their show on US TV. This might be proof of that since it's the only show they did on there own.
awesome
said at 5:08 PM on Mon Jun 16 2014
It's kind of surprising to see Sam Riegel in a New York/4kids dub.... wonder why that is....
madalex1234
said at 5:57 PM on Mon Jun 16 2014
@awesome As far as I know, Sam Riegel used to work in New York, until he moved to LA.
UltimateCharm (Moderator)
said at 6:46 PM on Mon Jun 16 2014
@awesome This was while he was mainly in New York. He worked for 4kids for a while. Honestly I wanna see Riegel in the 2012 series. That'd be kinda cool.
awesome
said at 2:39 PM on Tue Jun 17 2014
@UltimateCharm Oh okay, that makes sense. Speaking of the 2012 series, I actually heard that Sam Riegel did in fact audition for the 2012 series! But he didn't audition for Donatello, Leonardo or any lead turtle but rather the Shredder. Quite strange, if I may say... an no he is not the shredder in 012', but I think it would be very cool to see Sam Riegel in the 2012 series. I heard that from somewhere on the BTVA forums, but I can't remember from where...
Knight_Empress
said at 12:04 PM on Tue May 13 2014
This show really was fantastic. Probably one of my favorite shows to go back and re-watch. I loved all the seasons, and I actually wish we could have seen more of fast forward season, it was extremely interesting to me.
Sajin Frost
said at 2:33 PM on Wed Apr 30 2014
 2 Shout Outs! [?]
I like this series until it got to Back to the sewers, I did like that they got to go into the cyber world and we got to see the turtles on the side of the foot. but what was a downside for me was that from the first season, the tribunal season and even the fast-forward where they have evil clones where good until they where given eyes in the back to the sewers season. which that season was only good for me because it showed us the cyber side of the turtles and what would happen if they joined the foot clan. but when they where given eyes was a let down for me. wearing the masks gave them a bit of mistory. So they should have just stuck with them having no eyes when they wear their masks that all.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 8:15 PM on Sat Jan 18 2014
 5 Shout Outs! [?]
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
LongLiveTheLionKing
said at 2:59 PM on Tue Dec 31 2013
 2 Shout Outs! [?]
I love this series for two characters. This Series had a PERFECT Shredder and Raph!

#1 favorite TV Show