Superman: The Animated Series

Comments

batcool
said at 9:17 PM on Thu Apr 19 2018
A great series to watch to celebrate 80 years of Superman
8000 Saiyans
said at 7:21 AM on Thu Mar 29 2018
Nowadays, I prefer watching this show and the Justice League cartoons to the Batman cartoons. They feel more consistent than the latter.
GreenGoblin75
said at 8:55 PM on Tue Mar 20 2018
This show may have been bit inconsistent but the stuff with Apokolips was awesome.
8000 Saiyans
said at 4:17 PM on Fri Nov 10 2017
Very underrated series.
Abdullab
said at 5:13 PM on Fri Nov 10 2017
@8000 Saiyans I don`t think it was under rated nor over ratted but simply rated.
8000 Saiyans
said at 6:35 PM on Sat Nov 18 2017
@Abdullab Compared to Batman TAS and the other cartoons from the DCAU, it IS underrated.
Abdullab
said at 7:47 PM on Sat Nov 18 2017
@8000 Saiyans Nah I think it`s still rated, my opinion
Abdullab
said at 3:54 AM on Mon Dec 25 2017
@8000 Saiyans i think the most underrated goes to the zeta project but again my opinion
8000 Saiyans
said at 4:08 AM on Mon Dec 25 2017
@Abdullab I've never seen the Zeta Project.
Abdullab
said at 7:14 AM on Mon Dec 25 2017
@8000 Saiyans if u ever get the chance u should
batcool
said at 9:49 PM on Mon Feb 20 2017
Great show a definite classic DC animated series by Bruce Timm also great cast you also gonna throw this out there they should totally do a Superman video game and bring back this cast a lot are still active idk just a thought
BlueScarabGuy
said at 9:45 PM on Fri Mar 25 2016
I think this is where DC's voice acting and direction really started to shine. Don't get me wrong, Kevin Conroy's Batman and Mark Hamill's Joker are still amazing, but some of the direction in the early parts of Batman TAS is still a little "cartoony", not quite up to the par that the later parts of that series and the later DC series established. But Superman TAS is voice acting gold from the start, most likely because of the experience Andrea Romano and her cast got on BTAS.
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 3:37 PM on Fri Sep 11 2015
Man, this show... so good. Although I don't remember it vividly, I do recall the joy I had when I *did* watch it way back when. It was loads of fun, the characters and their interactions were so believable and entertaining, the designs were a great blend of old and new and, most importantly, it was just super well made in general.

Also, any episode with Darkseid was *Italian chef gesture*
Polyester Funk
said at 10:30 PM on Fri Sep 11 2015
@TylerMirage The stuff with Darkseid was great. Best of the series IMO.
Autovolt
said at 4:50 AM on Sun Sep 13 2015
@TylerMirage Man this is the first good thing I've heard about this show on this site in a while. lol

I do plan on watching the show and Batman TAS sometime early next year in time for Batman V Superman. No doubt these cartoons will make that movie look even worse in comparison. lol
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon
What is Patreon?
Brainiac
Lex Luthor
Darkseid
Superman / Clark Kent / Kal-El
Lobo
Livewire
Metallo
Inspector Dan Turpin
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Superman: The Animated Series characters.
Chameleon Boy