The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
Voice Directors: Greg Morton, Madeleine Bascom, Madeleine Bascom, Marsha Goodman, Paul Quinn

US Premiere: Sep 04, 1989
US Conclusion: 1989
US Home Media: Mar 28, 2006

Seasons: 1
Episodes: 52

Animation Studio: DIC Entertainment

Popularity: 396th All Time, 516th This Week

Franchise: Super Mario Bros.
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

The Cast

Comments

HienFan
said at 10:24 PM on Fri Jul 21 2017
I actually like this show... and not in the so bad it's good way, I know it's not the perfect or even particularly well budgetted but I did think it was cute and fun and reminded me of the games
rvcollisva
said at 8:22 AM on Sat Feb 18 2017
I have this on three DVDs... Had them since I was a kid XD
JTurner
said at 9:13 PM on Thu Feb 2 2017
At the peak of SUPER MARIO's popularity as a videogame icon, a Saturday morning TV series was made featuring live-action segments and animated ones. Anyone who isn't an undiscerning child will take offense at the crude animation, dated writing and humor, and uninspired plots. But unlike the disastrous 1993 live action movie, this TV show actually did a better job of recapturing the essence of the colorful world that made millions of gamers fall in love with Mario in the first place. On that level, it gets points. As mentioned, however, SUPER MARIO BROS. SUPER SHOW's appeal will be limited, and anyone expecting variety may get bored of the episodes recycling the same plot threads over and over again with little variation.
Disneydude15
said at 9:27 PM on Wed Sep 9 2015
This show is so bad I can't help but enjoy it.
Ghosty404
said at 10:07 PM on Mon Jul 14 2014
Goodbye, Lou.

Goodbye, Danny.

Goodbye, Mario Brothers.
Toady_12
said at 4:56 PM on Fri Nov 2 2012
I liked this show when i was younger, but now, it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy, so much that I can't watch it anymore without feeling a ashamed. It will be better for the next cartoon to use the writers of Paper Mario
Anthonyiscool64
said at 4:42 PM on Wed Aug 15 2012
Good old Caption Lou Albano. Best voice of Mario on this awesome show and best wrestler in the world. God bless you Albano. You will be missed.
6th Annual BTVA Voice Acting Awards 2016
Luigi
King Koopa
Princess Toadstool
Mario
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! characters.
Birdo