Browse TV Shows

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Latest Comments

Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 3:56 PM on Sat Apr 5 2014
I couldn't get into this series, it just took itself WAY to seriously for a Scooby Doo show. I have other complaints as well as how serious t was but I don't think it's a bad show.
My opinion in a nutshell, it's a decent show but a bad Scooby Doo show
TaylorJosephB
said at 11:03 PM on Mon Jan 20 2014
 1 Shout Out! [?]
I really love this show. It's a much more high-tech look at it, which ties in to the modern day, and some parts of the story are epic serious, which I love.
virtual revenger
said at 1:08 PM on Sat Aug 10 2013
I am suprised the Flunky Phantom hadn't been on the show before or Casper, or Hairy Scary or even Schmoo.
Scooby-Dooby-Doo
said at 12:31 AM on Tue May 14 2013
 8 Shout Outs! [?]
Everyone hates on this show for no complete reason. I really just don't understand it. This show was absolutely amazing and really better than the original in my opinion. I was very sad to see it end on April 5, but the ending was bizarre and unimaginable. This show had so many great aspects of it (as the new Scooby-Doo does itself). The character development in this show was superb and EACH character had a distinctive personality. The gang has come a long way, having two definitive characteristics to define themselves, but not a well developed personality as they expressed in this show. The well-written matureness rate of the show and the frightening and grim atmosphere was a great addition. They were actually killing people in this show. Seeing Scooby-Doo be actually scary (like Zombie Island) yet still funny was great. The humor didn't fall flat either (instead of the normal slapping into the wall laughs and giggles) but actual jokes. Not to mention how the creators referenced so many things of the entire franchise, and the original show itself. To be honest, they referenced A LOT of things. Famous horror films like Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street and characters from Hanna-Barbera making cameos or appearances. In fact, this show was meant to be a prequel to the original Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!. The overarching plot was a terrific and unique addition, but it was awesome. This show overall was just a very fun, suspenseful, and fascinating adventure over the course of three years. I'll always miss you Mystery Incorporated, for being the best you could be, and for touching a lot of people's hearts. Stop hating everyone and show the show some love, or actually give it a chance.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 7:21 AM on Mon May 20 2013
@Scooby-Dooby-Doo I just finished watching this the other day and I agree 100% :-)
coolgeek176
said at 10:01 PM on Mon May 20 2013
@Scooby-Dooby-Doo I wouldn't say this was my favorite Scooby-Doo show but it was entertaining.
pete
said at 3:08 PM on Mon Aug 19 2013
@Scooby-Dooby-Doo Personally i THINK the ending was rushed and I didn't like it. I liked the rest though.
pete
said at 4:14 PM on Tue Aug 20 2013
@Scooby-Dooby-Doo Sorry didn't meant to put think in all caps.
merrow-fish
said at 12:01 AM on Wed Jan 9 2013
Worst show...EVER! Why? oh why did they ruin Scooby Doo?!
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 12:16 AM on Wed Jan 9 2013
@merrow-fish However, that would imply that there was anything worth "ruining" :P
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 5:37 AM on Thu Jan 17 2013
@CatsTuxedo seems legit
merrow-fish
said at 7:07 PM on Fri May 31 2013
@CatsTuxedo Maybe I gotten use to the original ^^;
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 12:47 PM on Mon Jun 3 2013
@CatsTuxedo Scooby-Doo is one of the longest running and most successful franchises of all-time...so yea, definitely stuff that is worth it.
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 1:17 PM on Mon Jun 3 2013
@OptimusSolo Only long-running because the network keeps demanding more of it, like Johnny Test ;)
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 5:16 PM on Mon Jun 3 2013
@CatsTuxedo Um yea cause thats how networks work.... The only way a franchise sticks around and keeps getting re-order/reboots is if people are tuning in. The networks don't have an agenda outside of MAKING MONEY and getting ratings. Hence why tons of shows get cancelled so fast. You can hate on the franchise all you want and share your opinion, that's not a problem. But don't try to act like there are facts to support your claim when they clearly don't exist. A franchise achieves longevity for one reason and one reason only and that is because its successful and people like it and watch it. Bottom line
LaeScoobyFan
said at 12:02 AM on Sun Jun 9 2013
@CatsTuxedo Umm, yea.. Do you really think the franchise would still be around after 45+ years if people didn't like it? Kids love it, people love it. Scooby-Doo is iconic.
Scooby-Dooby-Doo
said at 5:17 PM on Thu Jul 11 2013
@merrow-fish It's certainly more entertaining than any other television series in the franchise in my opinion.
merrow-fish
said at 9:14 PM on Wed Sep 4 2013
@Scooby-Dooby-Doo You're [CENSORED] nuts
Scooby-Dooby-Doo
said at 9:02 AM on Sat Sep 7 2013
@merrow-fish It's more mature and well written. People have their own opinions.
pete
said at 12:15 PM on Mon Nov 11 2013
@CatsTuxedo Chaned networks ver the years plus Hanna Barbera was successful with the original so they made more series featuring their popular characters.
pete
said at 10:46 PM on Tue Oct 30 2012
I should have said this earlier but Evallo Von Meanshrieg sounded like Doofensmiertz. Also The Freak reminded me of The Joker mask wise. Anyone else get that?
vgiannell5
said at 3:41 AM on Mon Aug 27 2012
This show's second season is getting interesting involving a doomsday event. Nibiru.
PurpleWarrior13
said at 10:31 PM on Mon Aug 20 2012
 3 Shout Outs! [?]
While it doesn't top the original "Where Are You!?" series, I do applaud it for doing something different, and being memorable and unique enough to stand out on it's own merits. It's at least better than "Get A Clue" (which isn't hard to do, but still something).
Mr.Fennoy93
said at 5:14 PM on Tue Jul 31 2012
Cant wait to see more Characters added on the page soon. I would like to see John Kassir in the show.
pete
said at 10:31 PM on Tue Oct 30 2012
@Mr.Fennoy93 AS a masked villain using his Crypt Keeper or someone/something else?
Mr.Fennoy93
said at 10:36 PM on Tue Oct 30 2012
@pete Both.
RNB
said at 11:25 PM on Sun Jul 1 2012
This show is horrible. It's turned into a stupid teen drama anymore. The original plots worked for 43 years. Why did they need to change it? Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera would be ashamed at what it's become.
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 3:29 AM on Mon Jul 2 2012
@RNB On the contrary, Bill and Joe would be more horrified knowing the show is still alive. As evidenced by a 1984 quote by Joe himself: "I've never understood why the networks keep ordering more episodes of it. What is there to it? A big dumb dog and some teenagers. Every show is the same Goddamn story! It doesn't make sense to me but they can have it as long they want it." (Link: http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2006/12/joe-barbera-tribute-1.html)
RNB
said at 5:18 PM on Mon Jul 2 2012
@CatsTuxedo That John K guy is a bullsh*tter. Joe loved every cartoon he made. He was the one who came up with putting a dog into Scooby-doo. It was called house of mystery beforehand with just the kids.
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 6:00 PM on Mon Jul 2 2012
@RNB Any source that says that he actually liked it, let alone loved it? Scooby-Doo was merely the studio's attempt to copy the bland Archies style that Filmation was doing since the media watchdogs were getting on cartoonists' backs over not being "safe" enough. In a fashion, the Archies and Scooby-Doo were catalysts for the Dark Age of Animation that went for two decades and unconsciously attacked individuality through its promotion of "groupthink".
RNB
said at 7:15 PM on Mon Jul 2 2012
@CatsTuxedo An interview on a DVD i had. I no longer own it because it got ruined, though.
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 11:46 AM on Wed Jul 4 2012
@CatsTuxedo Wow what a blatantly opinionated statement that can't be back up by any facts ;) - for the last time the 80s was NOT a dark age in animations. The 60s and the 80s were up to this point the two best decades for Animation in history. The 70s were a dark age I agree and the 90s definitely had its low moments but I will NEVER understand your theory on the history of animation lol
merrow-fish
said at 12:01 AM on Wed Jan 9 2013
@RNB I agree. Why? oh why did they ruin Scooby Doo?!
RNB
said at 11:21 PM on Wed Jan 9 2013
@merrow-fish All the original crew has pretty much died off, like Bill, Joe, Iwao, and a host of others. About the only people left are the actors. So none of the new people have any good ideas, i guess. It's just my theory. I've calmed down a bit about all the new stuff going on. But it did upset me about how CN just failed, and it failed quickly.
RNB
said at 11:21 PM on Wed Jan 9 2013
@OptimusSolo So why is that guy a moderator then?
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 11:53 PM on Wed Jan 9 2013
@RNB Because our opinion on cartoons has no bearing on how competently we do our jobs?
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 4:22 AM on Mon Jan 14 2013
@CatsTuxedo This!! ^^^
RNB
said at 10:40 PM on Tue Jan 22 2013
@CatsTuxedo Forget i said it.
RNB
said at 10:40 PM on Tue Jan 22 2013
@OptimusSolo Forget i said anything
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 10:42 PM on Tue Jan 22 2013
@RNB Gladly ;)
RNB
said at 10:43 PM on Tue Jan 22 2013
@OptimusSolo Btw, i'd appreciate it if some could remove the negative comment on the Top 10 Cartoon theme songs of the 80's.
RNB
said at 7:34 PM on Thu Jan 24 2013
@OptimusSolo Thank you.
merrow-fish
said at 7:06 PM on Fri May 31 2013
@RNB Maybe I stuck to the original ^^:
Scooby-Dooby-Doo
said at 5:19 PM on Thu Jul 11 2013
@RNB Joe Ruby and Ken Spears certainly saw no problems with it. In fact, they were intending to do this with originating series.
codenamethedude
said at 12:27 PM on Fri Oct 7 2011
 2 Shout Outs! [?]
best scooby show EVER!!!
mccann (Guest)
said at 10:49 AM on Sun Jan 30 2011
 2 Shout Outs! [?]
agree with stoiclion - this is the best remake since the original - really hope they don't cancel the show!
stoiclion (Guest)
said at 9:36 PM on Mon Jan 10 2011
 2 Shout Outs! [?]
This show is so underrated, it's nearly a crime. The cast is fantastic but the writing captures me. I hope to see the story arc completed! DO NOT CANCEL THIS ONE, CN!
mahnoor (Guest)
said at 1:04 PM on Sun Oct 24 2010
Daphne Velma Shaggy Fred and Scooby Is Best and my Favorite besr

A favorite TV Show
for 32 members.
Latest Reason:

"Fantastic revamp of Scooby Doo, the art is beautiful and the plot lines are clever and the references the writers put in are hilarious."

- silent_spring
FAVE CHARACTER
Professor Pericles
Angel Dynamite
Daphne Blake
Hot Dog Water
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Scooby-Doo: Mystery Inc. characters.
Captain Caveman