Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-

Japan Conclusion: Sep 19, 2016

Seasons: 1
Episodes: 25

Animation Studio: White Fox

Popularity: 796th All Time, 9th This Week

Franchise: Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

said at 5:25 PM on Wed Mar 7 2018
Based off the cast the dub seems like it'll be good. Bangzoom seems like the type of studio who uses the same voice actors for a few years then brings in new one's and it's a repeating cycle.You have Voice Actors like Bryce, Johnny, etc... who were in a bunch of their dubs for a while, now they rarely are. Johnny was Minatsuki in B the beginning. Which he did great like always and it was refreshing to hear him in One of their dubs again. Now you have all the Erica's,Robbie, Ray, Griffin,Max,etc... in a bunch of their dubs and it'll be like that for a while.
said at 9:23 PM on Tue Mar 6 2018
Sweet cast.
said at 5:00 AM on Tue Mar 6 2018
Called it! Todd Haberkorn is Betelguese! Dear god this casting is perfect...why does Bang Zoom like casting Todd as the villains?
said at 12:03 AM on Wed Mar 7 2018
@Soul-dragon Beats me, honestly I used to always wonder why Funi cast him as heroes. Not that he doesn't do a good job as good guys but I always felt like his voice had better potential for playing villains.
said at 6:30 PM on Sat Mar 10 2018
@Soul-dragon & @SammTheMan Typecasting, you gotta love it.
said at 1:17 PM on Sun Mar 4 2018
While as always I keep gunning for Ocean to pick shows like this up, I can't get mad this time they went with Bang Zoom! since this cast assembled here sounds like they will nail this series.

Sean Chiplock as Subaru. Like finally, he got to be a main character in a show and it's one that's actually interesting too. Sean's got the chops for the role. He will do him justice.

Not too familiar with Kayli Mills but she looks like she can pull off Emilia. Heck she sort of looks like her too. XD

Brianna Knickerbocker as Rem? While I really wanted Caitlyn Bairstow to voice her, I think Brianna is the next best thing, based off her past work, she too will nail her.

Erica Mendez as Puck, heh once again Erica dubs over Yumi Uchiyama like with Fu in Yuki Yuna Is A Hero.

Kira Buckland as Beatrice, sounds good to me.

Ray Chase as Roswaal, oh god this ought to be good. Ray Chase is a good contender here, since he can do creepy and flamboyant like with Puri-Puri Prisoner.

Erika Harlacher as Crusch. I imagine she'll be using her Kurapika voice here, fitting choice since like her seiyuu, Erika usually does cute girls, so playing a more commanding, authoritative and mature lady should be a good playing against type role for her.

Sarah Williams as Felix. Man they just love to give her the role of the androgynous cat person as of late huh? She's a good choice.

Marc Diraison as Wilhelm. You can never go wrong with Marc in anything. His involvement alone is worth watching the dub.

Beau Billingslea as Rom. Perfect. Can't believe I hadn't thought of him.

Robbie Daymond as Reinhard, oh hey he's dubbing over Yuichi Nakamura again just like with Mumen Rider.

Overall this cast assembled is really nice and with Chris Cason directing, this should be really great like the dubs for One Punch Man and The Seven Deadly Sins.

I'm really looking forward to who will voice Julius and most especially Betelgeuse. Betelgeuse is the other character they got to nail right, his seiyuu Yoshitsugu Matsuoka was phenomenal in the role. I'm thinking either Vic Mignogna, Erik Kimerer, Griffin Burns or Xander Mobus could work as him. Only time will tell but one's thing for certain, this dub is going to be really good.

said at 3:20 PM on Sun Mar 4 2018
@Autovolt I honestly want either Bryce Papenbrook or Todd Haberkorn. Both would be perfect.
said at 9:43 PM on Mon Mar 5 2018
@Soul-dragon Todd Haberkorn is Betelgeuse, he sampled a bit of it at Kawaii-con.
said at 7:29 AM on Sun Mar 4 2018
Really good cast overall.
Sean Chiplock as Subaru? He was one of my top choices so congrats to him! Hopefully this will give him a huge boost. I just hope that he will meet up to the huge expectations Yusuke Kobayashi set.
I've never heard of Emilia's voice actress but man it's cool that she has the same hair color as her. Can't wait to hear her in action.
Brianna Knickerbocker is PERFECT casting for Rem. It makes me happy that my fourth fictional wife has a good voice! Kind of funny that she's already my second wife Ninian...I just hope she'll never forget about Sakura.
I like the other choices to. Christine Marie Cabanos is an amazing choice for Felt and while I've never heard to Ram's voice actress I'm sure she'll do a great job. I also love the choices for Roswaal, Puck and Beatrice...And Marc Diraison is Wilhelm? Dear god I'm going to have Berserk flashbacks. Now all I need to know is who is voicing our lord and savior Betelguese. That's all that matters!
said at 7:31 AM on Sun Mar 4 2018
@Soul-dragon Now if you excuse me I'm going to turn into a dog and rap about partying on the Titanic. I'M JUST SO HAPPY!
said at 4:49 AM on Sun Mar 4 2018
An LA dub? Nice! And actually gald crunchyroll made us wait this long for a cast like this.
said at 4:44 AM on Sun Mar 4 2018
A good cast. I can't wait to see their take on the characters, and this should be an amazing rewatch.
said at 1:34 AM on Sun Mar 4 2018
So Beau Billingslea is here too?

Something tells me this guy is slowly and steadily making a comeback in terms of anime roles.

And as for the others, looks like everything is set for another good Bang Zoom dub.
said at 3:53 PM on Sat Feb 17 2018
So in recent news this is getting a dub. Funimation...I'm seriously trusting you with this. I love this show (heck it got me back into anime after I took a break for Cartoons) and I really want it with a good dub. I don't mind if it doesn't have my dream cast just make it good!
said at 3:56 PM on Sat Feb 17 2018
@Soul-dragon At the moment I'm having a reaction among the lines of this.
said at 4:15 PM on Sat Feb 17 2018
@Soul-dragon The cast is not out yet. So we not sure if it will be a FUNimation dub. Funi only say they have the rights. So I feel is mostly going to be CR call,The dub could be LA, NY or Vancouver if CR handling the dub.
said at 5:46 PM on Sat Feb 17 2018
@MadDude657 I'm willing to bet Funimation is going to take this however I really don't mind so long as it's good.
said at 11:21 AM on Sun Feb 18 2018
@Soul-dragon I’ll be bit disappointed if dose ended being Funimation. Because why did we waited this long? and honestly I thought that crunchyroll may have plan something special... but I really don’t mind who get dub it. (The disappointment part came in when funi could dub it sooner, If CR want to use them)
said at 12:37 PM on Sun Feb 18 2018
@MadDude657 I guess they could've done it sooner but better late than never. I just hope the dub is worth the wait...
said at 1:29 AM on Sun Mar 4 2018
@Soul-dragon Welp, we finally have our dub cast now. Looks like Bang Zoom Entertainment will be the one dubbing it with Chris Cason as voice director.
said at 1:26 PM on Sun Jan 21 2018
Honest to goodness question: why hasn't this gotten dubbed yet? You'd think that Funimation or Aniplex would be all over it mainly due to how popular it is but for some reason it's taking a while. Whatever. I don't mind having to wait or who voices the leads as long as it's good.
said at 12:43 PM on Sat Sep 23 2017
My ideal dub cast for this would probably be...
Subaru- Austin Tindle
Amelia- Cassandra Lee Morris
Puck- Faye Mata
Rem- Xanthe Hugyn
Ram- Julianne Alexander
Felt- Christine Marie Cabanos
Beatrice- Stephanie Sheh
Roswaal- Matthew Mercer
Elsa- Jamie Marchi
Reinhard- Greg Chun

This will probably never happen. But all things considered I would love to see this show get dubbed (kind of surprised it hasn't).
said at 4:40 PM on Wed Oct 4 2017
Amelia- Alexis Tipton (I kind of feel that she needs a major role more to prove that she isn't just Laura Bailey's understudy)
Crush- Lauren Landa
Anastasia- Kira Buckland
Priscilla- Melissa Fahn
Felix- Wendee Lee
Juilius- Lucien Dodge
Mimi- Erica Mendez
Hetaro- Bryce Papenbrook
Wilhelm- DC Douglas
Bettegeuse- Todd Haberkorn
Ricardo- Patrick Setiz
Aldebaran- Cam Clarke
Again, never going to see it happen. However, I do really want either Funimation or Bang Zoom to dub this.
said at 10:38 AM on Wed Jan 3 2018
I think Todd Haberkorn would perfect as Betelguese.
I think either Subaru be best voiced by Matt Shipman or Dallas Reid
Ram and Rem, this is just me but I would like them to be voiced by Apphia Yu and Bryn Appril respectively. I think they are the perfect fit.
said at 3:08 PM on Wed Jan 3 2018
@TDarioF96 That would be a good idea for Subaru...but I will admit that I want a newer actress who hasn't been the star of giant hit show to voice Rem (Xanthe Hugyn, Felicia Angelle, Juliet Simmons and Megan Shipman all come to mind) for the sake of her having a unique voice.
said at 7:34 PM on Tue Oct 4 2016