Browse TV Shows

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Latest Comments

Fulgore2005
said at 4:24 PM on Fri Jul 20 2012
 3 Shout Outs! [?]
Hey, the dub has both of Ling Xiaoyu's English VAs.
mypetgoat
said at 5:04 PM on Sat Jul 14 2012
 3 Shout Outs! [?]
In my opinion, I think Christine Marie did wonderful as Madoka because to me it doesn't matter how a voice actor or actress may sound awesome or terrible no matter how good looking they are. Even though people my think they did terrible in this anime, I say they deserve a round of applause! Plus the music and art are fantastic. And I do not appreciate anyone who would bring negative comments on anyone's hard work of voice acting! (Except that the Animax cast weren't fitting to any characters, no offense.) c:>
IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE
said at 9:07 PM on Sat Jul 14 2012
@mypetgoat What you find to be a "negative" comment is simply honest criticism you're entitled to have your opinion as him I at the end of the day.
mypetgoat
said at 9:43 PM on Sat Jul 14 2012
@IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE You might be right. Sorry.
IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE
said at 7:28 PM on Thu Jul 12 2012
The first eight episodes of this anime are solid fare and the anime fandom's constant praise and hype over it was something I found to be a bit much because in all honesty it was a sightly above average anime but I will admit after watching the last four episodes of Puella Magi Madoka Magica I am quite impressed with how everything comes to be in the final episodes of Madoka Magica..The animation,the scope of the story & musical score were all very well done in the final episode which was one hell of a finale!The English Dub was a fairly solid effort I wasn't to terribly impressed with Christine Marie as Madoka but she does come into her own in the last episode of the series granted I do like her as Madoka but I feel others like Cristina Vee & Sarah Williams out shined her in terms of performance and memorability I have no doubts that if she decided to use her natural speaking voice instead of the cutesy little girl voice that the English dub would of been better for it..overall the English Dub is solid but it pales in comparison to Funimation's finest efforts but an acceptable effort in the end.I believe in time(a few good years) that all the voice actresses in the English dub have the potential to grow and evolve into better performers if they choose to.Madoka Magica's last four episodes are damn good and the finale is truly remarkable in its complexity and execution.The series as a whole is not a masterpiece like anime fandom plays it out to be that word is to overused now days and it should only be used if its worthy of such a tile but it is a indeed very well done anime series that should be available to a wide audience so they can experience a truly unique show.Puella Magi Madoka Magica should be on Toonami instead of such titles as Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt or Fairy Tail it simply deserves to be seen and with the high prices of DVD sets one person will have to spend up to 100 dollars to even be able to see the series so putting it on Toonami is a no-brainer really.I'm quite curious to know who the voice actress was behind the crazy laughs of the witch Walpurgis Night with the demonic sounding vocal effect added to the laugh it made it quite memorable!
mypetgoat
said at 5:08 PM on Sat Jul 14 2012
@IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE There is no voice actress behind the laughs of the Walpurgis Night. Its just some vocal sound effects. Plus I would say that the music of Homura fighting that witch is pretty epic. XD Look it up. C:
Heartfilia Mage 721
said at 12:46 PM on Tue Nov 19 2013
@IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE I agree with you Cabnos performance as Madoka wasn't a hit it out of the park good I would most likely say it was average but every time Landa and Vee came on screen they stole the show for me.

#1 favorite TV Show