Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal

Guest Stars

Comments

Fulgore2005
said at 4:44 PM on Sat Mar 19 2016
1dbad
said at 9:35 AM on Fri Nov 13 2015
Anyone else excited for November 20th? We'll be getting the first two episodes of Crystal's dub via Hulu, with one new episode released per week ('til episode 14) starting the following week.
1dbad
said at 2:02 AM on Tue Sep 29 2015
Looks like we'll be getting to see the Infinity gang again with the announcement of Crystal's second season, referred to as Death Busters. Now I'm even more curious to see the rest of Viz's redub cast for Sailor Moon S!
1dbad
said at 3:09 AM on Sat May 9 2015
I'm glad Viz will be using the same cast from the 90s redub for their eventual Crystal dub. I look forward to seeing how they'll tackle the difference in their characters and their situations here.
Mr_Ecchi_Man
said at 2:25 AM on Tue Aug 11 2015
@1dbad

Was there ever any doubt they wouldn't? Would be pretty odd to change casts again; or were a lot of fans not happy with the 90s redub cast and hoping for new & better voices?
1dbad
said at 1:16 AM on Wed Aug 12 2015
@Mr_Ecchi_Man I didn't doubt they would use the same cast, but I have seen some others that apparently did doubt it lol. As with any recast there are definitely some fans who wanted different voices, but most fans I've seen are fine with the new cast.
Serfi3289
said at 8:37 AM on Fri May 1 2015
Hinata and Sakura are usagi and ami awesomeness
99-cells
said at 8:23 AM on Mon Aug 10 2015
@Serfi3289
It's not without it's drawback though
For she is also the voice behind that......'thing'....
99-cells
said at 8:30 AM on Sat Apr 18 2015
Looks like the original dream team has returned!
HienFan
said at 6:26 AM on Mon Apr 13 2015
Oh hi the Viz dub actors for the first show will also voice this instead of Funimation like most people hope, I will wait until the dub comes out before trying this
1dbad
said at 1:12 AM on Fri May 1 2015
@HienFan Once Viz announced they got the original anime they also said they also had the rights to Sailor Moon Crystal, so I wasn't really surprised about the news of everyone reprising their roles.
HienFan
said at 11:40 PM on Mon Jul 21 2014
Other than Ami not digging the character design
UltimateSSJ4GokouEX
said at 6:16 PM on Fri Aug 1 2014
@HienFan Have you even read the manga by any chance? Because that's what they're going for...
HienFan
said at 6:23 PM on Fri Aug 1 2014
@UltimateSSJ4GokouEX Yes I did, it's my opinion I don't like the design
rephead
said at 11:14 AM on Thu Jun 19 2014
I can't wait for this! :) Hopefully the new voices will be good along with the original voice actor for Sailor Moon. I know this will get dubbed in English eventually with new voice actors by Viz and I'm excited. I love the art though most don't like it. But it's close enough to the creator's art style
Skullgrin140
said at 3:55 PM on Sun Jun 15 2014
I wouldn't mind Canada having another go at this series again and bringing back the old gang, Terri Hawkes, Susan Roman, Katie Griffin etc, I really couldn't see this being Sailor Moon without them.
PurpleWarrior13
said at 4:23 PM on Sun Jun 15 2014
@Skullgrin140 I agree. I think many of them could give great performances again under the right script/direction, especially Katie Griffin and Susan Roman. However, Viz confirmed that the redub of the original anime will have an LA dub, and I expect the same for this. You never know though, some of the original voices could return!
UK-Otaku
said at 12:28 PM on Thu May 1 2014
If Funimation gets the rights to dub this I'd love for Colleen Clinkenbeard to be line producer/ADR director. That would rock way more than the old Canadian dub.
Fulgore2005
said at 1:34 AM on Mon Apr 28 2014
Oh gosh, I can't wait to see how this plays out.
UltimateSSJ4GokouEX
said at 10:01 PM on Sun Apr 27 2014
Really looking forward to this. Glad to hear Kotono Mitsuishi reprise her role and also wish the new cast the best of luck.
PurpleWarrior13
said at 8:31 PM on Sun Apr 27 2014
I'm willing to give the new cast a chance, but it's a shame they didn't get all the original Japanese voices back. Wonder what happened. I'm glad Mitsuishi's returning at least.
Regomania