If you have an @hotmail, @live, @msn, or @outlook email, please change it if you wish to receive emails from BTVA. Microsoft has tightened its spam filters and many emails from places like BTVA (and other sites not on your Contacts list) may be blocked from ever arriving in your Inbox.
BTVA Spotlight - DreamWorks

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Narrator

Comments

TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 9:31 PM on Thu Sep 10 2015
I like to affectionately refer to this particular series as "Power Rangers: Starship Troopers".
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 9:43 PM on Thu Sep 10 2015
@TylerMirage
That's better than the Charlie Brown Rangers which is what some fans call this team of Rangers.
Scrappy-Fan92
said at 5:39 PM on Sat Sep 12 2015
@Music Meister It may be nostalgia speaking, but I will always defend the zig-zag suits that the Galaxy Rangers had. Also, I didn't know this show had a narrator.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 7:13 PM on Sat Sep 12 2015
@Scrappy-Fan92
Personally, it looks like they forgot to color in their chest where the white is. If they matched their costume's color, I'd be fine with it.
In my opinion, they are the only ranger costumes that I'm not a fan of.
Scrappy-Fan92
said at 7:39 PM on Sat Sep 12 2015
@Music Meister If Dairanger had been fully adapted in the nineties, the suits would've looked "worse", because they also have an abundance of white in the chest area.
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 8:34 PM on Sat Sep 12 2015
@Scrappy-Fan92 and Music Meister

I actually kind of dig the white and zig-zag black. Helps break up the solid colours (and I mean, really, when you've got 15+ different series that all have a limited colour palette of Rangers outfits, you gotta' do what you can to make them unique). Though I do agree with MM - it would've been cool had the zig-zags matched their specific costume colour.
Deviot