Browse TV Shows

Guest Stars

Narrator

Latest Comments

TheLemsterPju
said at 6:27 PM on Wed Jan 29 2014
 1 Shout Out! [?]
I never found this show funny. In fact, I found it pretty annoying.
SpongeBat1
said at 4:23 PM on Mon Feb 10 2014
@TheLemsterPju http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
TheLemsterPju
said at 5:43 AM on Fri Feb 14 2014
@SpongeBat1 Yes, it is my opinion. You don't need to point that out.
fangirl47
said at 6:31 PM on Sun Mar 23 2014
@TheLemsterPju
if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
Before some type of online war breaks out. You know how they go.
TheLemsterPju
said at 8:53 AM on Mon Mar 24 2014
@fangirl47 I was stating my opinion. I wasn't planning on saying anything else about the show and just leaving it as it was. The comment in response to mine came across as rude, and admittedly I should have ignored him. I wasn't trying to come across as rude myself.

Don't take this the wrong way, but please don't revive this topic to tell me a lesson I already know by now.
SpongeBat1
said at 6:16 PM on Wed Jan 29 2014
This show is like an abridged series that's also the official series.
immblueversion
said at 1:39 AM on Wed Jun 27 2012
You know, it's funny; I always kept getting Joel McDonald and Jason Douglas' names mixed up for whatever reason, and now it turns out the two are playing father and son in this series!
Rieev
said at 11:14 PM on Mon May 21 2012
For those who are worried about the dub, I don't know why you should be. Funimation is known for dishing out very well done dubs, especially when it is a messed up comedy like this one. Look at Sgt. Frog for example, I find the dub much funnier because I actually get the jokes. I am actually looking forward to it this July and I hope I find it just as hilarious.
immblueversion
said at 4:19 PM on Thu May 31 2012
@Rieev Don't wait. There is the Funimation website; go and experience an even greater taste of the dub in its totally free, glorious glory!
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 5:43 PM on Sat Apr 28 2012
I can't beleve they dubbed this
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 9:27 PM on Sat Apr 28 2012
@Music Meister I myself secretly hoped that this would be one of those series that would be to outlandish/messed-up for an official localization, and now I'm feeling a certain sense of loss now that the show no longer has that kind of purity.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 9:49 PM on Sat Apr 28 2012
@CatsTuxedo Would have sucked if 4KIDS got a hold of this XD
immblueversion
said at 4:15 PM on Thu May 31 2012
@CatsTuxedo To think that the mere ANNOUNCEMENT of a dub made you feel so dead inside. Yes, there's no Engrish in the dub. And yes, I sure love my dose of hirarious Engrish. But you know what they replaced it with? Enough to turn this into a work of its own, and maybe even something more entertaining than the Japanese version could muster.

It's hardly a translation so much as it is a full-blown American adaptation. Nothing has been "defiled", nothing "pure" has been lost and, to paraphrase from the dub you seem to have such a great aversion to, nothing has been "f'd with a chainsaw".
Ninjaman15
said at 11:38 AM on Tue Aug 16 2011
You know for a seinen series, this is pretty interesting and actually fun to watch. I've watched the first two episodes of PSG so far, and this is one of those more recent things to come out of the animanga industry that actually isn't boring and repetitive... At least that's what I think. Then again, this is Gainax we're talking about, and what can they do that's bad? Oh, right... NOTHING.
Ninjaman15
said at 6:24 PM on Tue Oct 4 2011
@Ninjaman15 I'm updating here for just a second with another thing: I, almost, am very close to watching the last episode of PSG. So far, from what you can get in each episode, apparently Panty & Stocking have to rid of Ghosts in order to get as enough Heaven Coins as possible just on getting back to Heaven... And all because the two were kicked out for highly destructive and bad behavior, which is suprising considering they're angels, but I won't bring too much logic in one of Gainax's works.

SPOILER: For those who haven't the series yet or aren't at that point, in episode 6, there are two well-mannered sisters who are introduced who rival the likes of the Anarchy sisters: Scanty and Kneesocks Demon, accompanied by the mayor of Daten City, Corset and pet sidekick, Fastener... AGAIN, THEY'RE DEMONS, BUT THEY ACT SO CIVILIZED AND GOOD!

Overall, I'm hoping you get the gist of this series whenever you come to watch it sometime soon or not. It's really good for something that came out of the recent anime industry, in which character designs and plots these days are apparently the same and lack charm... Unless some of you guys can name me some actually worth watching.

A favorite TV Show
for 66 members.
Latest Reason:

"It's so random that it works"

- Angelfire