If you have an @hotmail, @live, @msn, or @outlook email, please change it if you wish to receive emails from BTVA. Microsoft has tightened it's spam filters and many emails from places like BTVA (and other sites not on your Contacts list) may be blocked from ever arriving in your Inbox.
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
US First Aired: Aug 28, 1993
US Last Aired: Feb 17, 1996
Japan First Aired: Feb 21, 1992

Seasons: 3
Episodes: 155

Franchise: Power Rangers

Popularity: 283rd All Time, 546th This Week. *

The first season uses footage and characters from Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, while the second season uses Gosei Sentai Dairanger and the third season uses Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 4:04 PM on Thu Sep 17 2015
I forgot Power Ranger monsters were either looked really clever and different or like someone came up with their design at the last minute.
said at 1:52 PM on Sat Sep 19 2015
@Music Meister To be fair, some monster designs probably were last minute because Saban commissioned Toei to make more footage in season 1.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 2:00 PM on Sat Sep 19 2015
It's likely.
said at 10:36 PM on Sun Sep 6 2015
Man such good memories and that theme song still rocks after all these years! That and the 4kids opening of Pokemon: Indigo League are possibly the definitive theme songs of 90s kids shows.

Out of curiosity I wikied some info to find out what happened after I stopped watching.

Tommy Oliver is without a doubt the greatest Ranger of all-time. Major props to Jason David Frank.
said at 8:07 AM on Sat Jun 6 2015
It's Morphin' Time!
Darth Bugs
said at 10:21 PM on Wed Aug 7 2013
Ah, the original Power Rangers. As corny as it was, it's still a classic to us kids of the 1990s. The original team was the best!
said at 6:54 PM on Wed Sep 26 2012
Is it me, or does it seem like a prerequisite for anime VA's is to be a VA in Power Rangers?
said at 7:12 PM on Wed Sep 26 2012
@KZN02 Power Rangers has always been non-union, and most voice actors who specialize in anime are more willing to work non-union than those who do more western animation work (anime doesn't pay nearly as much as cartoons, so they'll take what they can get).
said at 2:50 PM on Sun Sep 27 2015
@NCZ No it hasn't. Richard Horovitz NEVER, EVER does non-union work. NEVER.
Nightmare Crusher
said at 3:48 PM on Sun Sep 27 2015
@AntiSabat666 According to Walter Jones in this interview.
"They were not great contracts. They were all non-union, and for a number of films and another 40 episodes, they just weren't suitable. I figured after two seasons we deserved to be a union show"

So yes, the show was non-union. Alpha is credited to Richard Wood for a reason.
said at 1:20 AM on Mon Sep 28 2015
@Nightmare Crusher Well I stand corrected!
said at 5:30 PM on Thu May 31 2012
Go Go Power Rangers I love Power Rangers and Super Sentai
said at 10:23 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
@NCZ it's ok I'll take it to the forums. Thanks for deleting my misdirected replies too. It fixed a slight mess.
said at 9:02 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
okay sorry to bother you
said at 9:43 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
@ajhz Oh it's all right, I wasn't being bothered. I just thought I should make it clear that I'm not the one to ask. Sorry if I came off harsh.
said at 9:46 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
@NCZ its alright you must be busy with other things and I wonder who I shall ask of this
said at 7:34 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
To ajhz and pete: I know nothing about this show, so don't ask me.
said at 11:58 AM on Mon Feb 13 2012
@NCZ what about the Blue Turbo Ranger? He was at least 11 or 12 at the time....and also I just thought of the beetleborgs as well though those hopefully will be added soon once suggested :D
said at 4:16 PM on Sun Feb 12 2012
Do the actors playing the rangers count toward the VAs on this show since they were technically voicing over japanese footage and stunt actors in suits?
said at 6:46 PM on Sun Feb 12 2012
@GothamRed We've had a lot of discussions about this (part of the reason why we didn't add Power Rangers earlier), but we decided that they didn't count since they also physically played them.
said at 4:35 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
@NCZ What about villains with voices dubbed in?
Nightmare Crusher
said at 11:26 AM on Mon Feb 20 2012
@NCZ But you have the actors who played the Zyurangers on that page.
said at 12:50 PM on Mon Feb 20 2012
@Nightmare Crusher Again, I'm not the one to ask because I don't know anything about this show and I'm not the one who's been working on the pages.
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 1:11 PM on Tue Feb 21 2012
The bottom line is - ONLY people who actually voiced characters can be included, if they were also doing the physical acting or were the person in the costume then they do not count because that is not technically voice acting!
said at 6:21 PM on Tue Feb 21 2012
@OptimusSolo I don't think anyone had an issue with that, I think the issue arose because of a confusion with the Zyuranger page where those rangers physical actors are credited with voicing their ranger/sentai forms. That's all.
said at 10:54 PM on Wed Jan 16 2013
@OptimusSolo That's not the case. A separate actor voiced the characters in the suits. The physical actors did not voice those characters. Lord Zedd for example had a different VA doing the work than the guy who wore the suit.
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 12:43 AM on Thu Jan 17 2013
@pete in some cases yes and in other cases no
Lord Zedd
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Mighty Morphin Power Rangers characters.
Lord Zedd