Browse TV Shows

First Aired (USA): August 28, 1993
Last Aired (USA): 1995
First Aired (Japan): February 21, 1992

Seasons: 3
Episodes: 145

Franchise: Power Rangers
The first season uses footage and characters from Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, while the second season uses Gosei Sentai Dairanger and the third season uses Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.
SELECT VIEW: [ Characters ]  [ Side By Side ]  [ Voice Cast ]  [ Credits ]

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Narrator

Latest Comments

Darth Bugs
said at 10:21 PM on Wed Aug 7 2013
Ah, the original Power Rangers. As corny as it was, it's still a classic to us kids of the 1990s. The original team was the best!
KZN02
said at 6:54 PM on Wed Sep 26 2012
Is it me, or does it seem like a prerequisite for anime VA's is to be a VA in Power Rangers?
said at 7:12 PM on Wed Sep 26 2012
@KZN02 Power Rangers has always been non-union, and most voice actors who specialize in anime are more willing to work non-union than those who do more western animation work (anime doesn't pay nearly as much as cartoons, so they'll take what they can get).
emanvader
said at 5:30 PM on Thu May 31 2012
Go Go Power Rangers I love Power Rangers and Super Sentai
pete
said at 10:23 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
@NCZ it's ok I'll take it to the forums. Thanks for deleting my misdirected replies too. It fixed a slight mess.
ajhz
said at 9:02 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
okay sorry to bother you
said at 9:43 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
@ajhz Oh it's all right, I wasn't being bothered. I just thought I should make it clear that I'm not the one to ask. Sorry if I came off harsh.
ajhz
said at 9:46 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
@NCZ its alright you must be busy with other things and I wonder who I shall ask of this
said at 7:34 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
To ajhz and pete: I know nothing about this show, so don't ask me.
ajhz
said at 11:58 AM on Mon Feb 13 2012
@NCZ what about the Blue Turbo Ranger? He was at least 11 or 12 at the time....and also I just thought of the beetleborgs as well though those hopefully will be added soon once suggested :D
GothamRed
said at 4:16 PM on Sun Feb 12 2012
Do the actors playing the rangers count toward the VAs on this show since they were technically voicing over japanese footage and stunt actors in suits?
said at 6:46 PM on Sun Feb 12 2012
@GothamRed We've had a lot of discussions about this (part of the reason why we didn't add Power Rangers earlier), but we decided that they didn't count since they also physically played them.
pete
said at 4:35 PM on Thu Feb 16 2012
@NCZ What about villains with voices dubbed in?
Nightmare Crusher
said at 11:26 AM on Mon Feb 20 2012
@NCZ But you have the actors who played the Zyurangers on that page.
said at 12:50 PM on Mon Feb 20 2012
@Nightmare Crusher Again, I'm not the one to ask because I don't know anything about this show and I'm not the one who's been working on the pages.
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 1:11 PM on Tue Feb 21 2012
The bottom line is - ONLY people who actually voiced characters can be included, if they were also doing the physical acting or were the person in the costume then they do not count because that is not technically voice acting!
GothamRed
said at 6:21 PM on Tue Feb 21 2012
@OptimusSolo I don't think anyone had an issue with that, I think the issue arose because of a confusion with the Zyuranger page where those rangers physical actors are credited with voicing their ranger/sentai forms. That's all.
pete
said at 10:54 PM on Wed Jan 16 2013
@OptimusSolo That's not the case. A separate actor voiced the characters in the suits. The physical actors did not voice those characters. Lord Zedd for example had a different VA doing the work than the guy who wore the suit.
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 12:43 AM on Thu Jan 17 2013
@pete in some cases yes and in other cases no

#1 favorite TV Show
for 1 member.

A favorite TV Show
for 37 members.
Latest Reason:

"Lord Zedd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- Ichigo341578926
FAVE CHARACTER
Lord Zedd
Lizzinator
Zordon
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Mighty Morphin Power Rangers characters.
Lord Zedd