Iron Man: Armored Adventures

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Comments

GreenGoblin75
said at 8:36 PM on Mon Aug 15 2016
This was such a great, underrated show. Most characters were really well cast and it had great unique stories. Vincent Tong, Adrian Petriw, Peter Kelamis, Louis Chirillo, & Kristie Marsden especially knocked it out of the park.
firefly1
said at 6:07 AM on Wed Aug 17 2016
@GreenGoblin75 Not a bad point Vincent Tong really did ace being the Mandarin and Adrian Petriw he really did ace Iron Man.
firefly1
said at 3:38 AM on Wed Aug 26 2015
I agree with Music Meister the cast is awesome I think Canada should do voice acting for Marvel more often. I like Pepper and Ghost the most.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 3:53 PM on Wed Jan 22 2014
I feel this show is underrated, it has balls you gotta give it that. The de-aging of characters may have turned you off but at least it made for a different and interesting take on Iron Man. The redesigns can go from decent to just awesome.
The best are Whiplash, Ghost and Mandarin. This show did something that Ironman 2 failed at, made me like Whiplash and this was the best interpretation of Mandarin. He was actually complex and interesting, it was actually interesting on why and how he acted.
The weakest version is probably Pepper, I get what they wanted and I don't mind that but it was the execution that seemed lacking. The "quirky and energetic girl that can annoy people but means well" is fun and can bring a lot of laughs but Pepper came off a little too annoying at times (though I do not blame Cummer in that as she did do pretty well). Nora from RWBY seems like more what they wanted to do.
I'd rate this pretty high has one of my favorite Marvel shows. It may even out rank Spectacular Spider-Man.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 6:36 PM on Wed Jan 22 2014
Oh and this goes without saying since the cast is Canadian/Ocean (apparently people get made when I say "Ocean cast" because of some reason) but the acting was awesome. Not a weak actor in the bunch
Fulgore2005
said at 8:29 AM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@Music Meister I loved what this show did with Whiplash, Technovore, Controller and Living Laser. And I also thought that Kelamis, St. Germain, Kopsa and Chirillo did well with their roles respectively.
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 12:04 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@Music Meister It's probably because not all productions based in Vancouver are done by the Ocean Group. The existence of Voicebox Productions is proof of that.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 12:06 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@Fulgore2005 I forgot Technovore, that was such a surprise from Tabitha.
GothamRed
said at 12:11 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@Music Meister I think it's underrated too, it just doesn't outrank Spectacular to me. But it is one of my favorite comic book TV shows.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 12:34 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@Music Meister

"It may even out rank Spectacular Spider-Man."

Woah, let's not go TOO crazy there. :-P
TheLemsterPju
said at 6:43 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@TheVengeanceKnight

It's his opinion dude.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 7:00 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@TheLemsterPju I was being facetious. ;-)
Regomania
said at 4:11 PM on Wed Nov 20 2013
It Took them about 3 YEARS to air it in australia. That just proves how much our broadcasting sucks (We don't even have Toonami)
D.A.V.E.
said at 6:50 PM on Sun Jul 15 2012
And the show's now finished. It was quite alright.
5th Annual BTVA Voice Acting Awards BTVA Awards
WINNERS!

BTVA Spotlight
SEGA
Week
Born Today, September 26th

Anne Robinson

Sarah Freeman

Richard Herd

Cynthia Songe
Ghost
Pepper Potts
Mandarin
Iron Man
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Iron Man: Armored Adventures characters.
Rescue
Rescue
Abigail Brand
Abigail Brand
Happy Hogan
Happy Hogan
Obadiah Stane
Obadiah Stane
General Thunderbolt Ross
General Thunderbolt Ross
War Machine
War Machine
CHECK OUT ALL 38 VOICE COMPARES »
RELATED ITEMS
Search for "Iron Man: Armored Adventures style=" on Amazon.com.