Iron Man: Armored Adventures Iron Man: Armored Adventures Iron Man: Armored Adventures

Iron Man: Armored Adventures

Iron Man: Armored Adventures
US Premiered: Apr 24, 2009
US Concluded: 2012

Seasons: 2
Episodes: 52

Franchise: Iron Man

Popularity: 354th All Time, 394th This Week. *

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Comments

firefly1
said at 3:38 AM on Wed Aug 26 2015
I agree with Music Meister the cast is awesome I think Canada should do voice acting for Marvel more often. I like Pepper and Ghost the most.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 3:53 PM on Wed Jan 22 2014
I feel this show is underrated, it has balls you gotta give it that. The de-aging of characters may have turned you off but at least it made for a different and interesting take on Iron Man. The redesigns can go from decent to just awesome.
The best are Whiplash, Ghost and Mandarin. This show did something that Ironman 2 failed at, made me like Whiplash and this was the best interpretation of Mandarin. He was actually complex and interesting, it was actually interesting on why and how he acted.
The weakest version is probably Pepper, I get what they wanted and I don't mind that but it was the execution that seemed lacking. The "quirky and energetic girl that can annoy people but means well" is fun and can bring a lot of laughs but Pepper came off a little too annoying at times (though I do not blame Cummer in that as she did do pretty well). Nora from RWBY seems like more what they wanted to do.
I'd rate this pretty high has one of my favorite Marvel shows. It may even out rank Spectacular Spider-Man.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 6:36 PM on Wed Jan 22 2014
Oh and this goes without saying since the cast is Canadian/Ocean (apparently people get made when I say "Ocean cast" because of some reason) but the acting was awesome. Not a weak actor in the bunch
Fulgore2005
said at 8:29 AM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@Music Meister I loved what this show did with Whiplash, Technovore, Controller and Living Laser. And I also thought that Kelamis, St. Germain, Kopsa and Chirillo did well with their roles respectively.
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 12:04 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@Music Meister It's probably because not all productions based in Vancouver are done by the Ocean Group. The existence of Voicebox Productions is proof of that.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 12:06 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@Fulgore2005 I forgot Technovore, that was such a surprise from Tabitha.
GothamRed
said at 12:11 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@Music Meister I think it's underrated too, it just doesn't outrank Spectacular to me. But it is one of my favorite comic book TV shows.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 12:34 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@Music Meister

"It may even out rank Spectacular Spider-Man."

Woah, let's not go TOO crazy there. :-P
TheLemsterPju
said at 6:43 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@TheVengeanceKnight

It's his opinion dude.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 7:00 PM on Thu Jan 23 2014
@TheLemsterPju I was being facetious. ;-)
Regomania
said at 4:11 PM on Wed Nov 20 2013
It Took them about 3 YEARS to air it in australia. That just proves how much our broadcasting sucks (We don't even have Toonami)
D.A.V.E.
said at 6:50 PM on Sun Jul 15 2012
And the show's now finished. It was quite alright.
Ghost
Pepper Potts
Mandarin
Iron Man
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Iron Man: Armored Adventures characters.
J.A.R.V.I.S.