Food Wars! The Second Plate

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

said at 8:50 PM on Thu Jan 18 2018
Yes can't wait for season 2 with the English voice cast
said at 10:25 PM on Wed Jan 17 2018
Dang, Sentai should've had Maggie Flecknoe voice Leonara Nakiri because she looks exactly like one of the characters Maggie voiced in Fate/Kaleid lol
said at 12:34 PM on Sun Dec 3 2017
So this is getting dubbed? I will admit that I wasn't a fan of the dub for the first season at all (I only really liked the voices for Soma, Megumi and Hisako TBH). I just hope that Wittles drops the accent.
said at 4:25 PM on Wed Jan 17 2018
Why wouldn't it be? Sentai never misses out on dubbing sequels.
said at 4:43 PM on Wed Jan 17 2018
Eventually, S3 will get dubbed, too. Just wait for the inevitable reprisal of Stephanie's role of Erina; something the original version couldn't achieve.
said at 4:54 PM on Tue Jan 23 2018
@MizukaS It's just that...they haven't improved a bit. I've stated my multiple issues with this dub including how they ruined the main antagonists entire character with a dumb accent. But what really grinds my gears is that my issues with this dub mirror that of my thoughts of the Clannad dub. Normally I would let this slide...but it's been eight years since that dub was released. Eight fricken years! And the same problem has continued to happen again and again over the course of the eight years not even taking into account that they need to go all out for their dubs and not just focus on the protagonists! The reason I'm getting so mad over this anime and not the others is because of how many fans were let down by it. And not the usual 'whiners' I mean the people who actually can describe what's wrong in vivid detail. I've seen not one, but many detailed evaluations of everything wrong with it and I honestly agree with them. At some point in time Sentai needs to learn to go all out or else they'll just remain bootleg Funimation.
said at 6:12 PM on Tue Jan 23 2018
The Clannad dub does have its issues (you should read my review on its page), but it's not a bad dub. Of course, Funimation is sill my preferred dubbing company, but I think Sentai *has* improved with their dubs over the years.
Where The Wild Things Are Spotlight