Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Comments

8000 Saiyans
said at 10:46 AM on Thu Feb 22 2018
If Kirby Morrow had reprised Human Torch in this episode, I can imagine Kelly Sheridan playing Crystal if the Inhumans had appeared in a second season.
8000 Saiyans
said at 10:47 AM on Thu Feb 22 2018
*cartoon
batcool
said at 8:45 PM on Fri Oct 13 2017
Say what you will about this series but the VA'S were really good in their roles and I felt if the show had a season 2 it direction could of improved
Abdullab
said at 9:27 PM on Fri Oct 13 2017
@batcool yeh no denying that, the voice actors were the best
nikipotamus
said at 9:18 AM on Sat Feb 11 2017
I remember someone mentioning at a con that the production staff were deliberately seeking lesser-known VAs for the leads (hence Hiro Kanagawa, Lara Gilchrist and Christopher Jacot),

I hope to hear all of them in an animated production someday. I thought they were really food here.
HyperVoiceActing
said at 11:59 AM on Thu Feb 19 2015
In my opinion, while I can see why a lot of people are turned off by this show (particularly the animation) this is probably the best adaptation of the Fantastic Four we've ever had.

The main reason I love it so much is because it captured the chemistry between the team perfectly. They're a family first, adventures second. I also liked a majority of the voice acting (particularly Ben, Sue, and Mole Man)

I wish Marvel would make a new F4 cartoon soon
sennen3
said at 7:59 AM on Sat Jun 10 2017
@HyperVoiceActing

What exactly is the problem with the animation? I always really liked it.
HyperVoiceActing
said at 6:38 PM on Sat Jun 10 2017
@sennen3 - It's very "knock off anime" but without any of the quirks that make anime unique from other forms of animation.

But like I said, that's the only problem I have with the show. I love everything else about it
Fulgore2005
said at 4:48 AM on Sun Jan 26 2014
My favourite Fantastic Four show. I thought the VAs did well in their roles, and the mixture of humour and action blended in well. One of Marvel's best shows IMO.
Where The Wild Things Are Spotlight
Dr. Doom
The Thing / Ben Grimm
Invisible Woman / Susan Storm Richards
Mr. Fantastic / Reed Richards
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes characters.
Mole Man