Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Comments

batcool
said at 8:45 PM on Fri Oct 13 2017
Say what you will about this series but the VA'S were really good in their roles and I felt if the show had a season 2 it direction could of improved
Abdullab
said at 9:27 PM on Fri Oct 13 2017
@batcool yeh no denying that, the voice actors were the best
nikipotamus
said at 9:18 AM on Sat Feb 11 2017
I remember someone mentioning at a con that the production staff were deliberately seeking lesser-known VAs for the leads (hence Hiro Kanagawa, Lara Gilchrist and Christopher Jacot),

I hope to hear all of them in an animated production someday. I thought they were really food here.
HyperVoiceActing
said at 11:59 AM on Thu Feb 19 2015
In my opinion, while I can see why a lot of people are turned off by this show (particularly the animation) this is probably the best adaptation of the Fantastic Four we've ever had.

The main reason I love it so much is because it captured the chemistry between the team perfectly. They're a family first, adventures second. I also liked a majority of the voice acting (particularly Ben, Sue, and Mole Man)

I wish Marvel would make a new F4 cartoon soon
sennen3
said at 7:59 AM on Sat Jun 10 2017
@HyperVoiceActing

What exactly is the problem with the animation? I always really liked it.
HyperVoiceActing
said at 6:38 PM on Sat Jun 10 2017
@sennen3 - It's very "knock off anime" but without any of the quirks that make anime unique from other forms of animation.

But like I said, that's the only problem I have with the show. I love everything else about it
Fulgore2005
said at 4:48 AM on Sun Jan 26 2014
My favourite Fantastic Four show. I thought the VAs did well in their roles, and the mixture of humour and action blended in well. One of Marvel's best shows IMO.
Dr. Doom
The Thing / Ben Grimm
Invisible Woman / Susan Storm Richards
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes characters.
Lucia von Bardas