If you have an @hotmail, @live, @msn, or @outlook email, please change it if you wish to receive emails from BTVA. Microsoft has tightened its spam filters and many emails from places like BTVA (and other sites not on your Contacts list) may be blocked from ever arriving in your Inbox.
F-Zero: GP Legend F-Zero: GP Legend F-Zero: GP Legend

F-Zero: GP Legend

F-Zero: GP Legend
US First Aired: Sep 18, 2004
US Last Aired: 2004
Japan First Aired: Oct 07, 2003
Japan Last Aired: 2004

Seasons: 1
Episodes: 51

Franchise: F-Zero

Popularity: 1,010st All Time, 1,800st This Week. *

The Cast

said at 10:38 AM on Mon Dec 29 2014
I have a special treat for you guys:

I was going through some old VHSs and I managed to find credits from one of the episodes ("A Risky Rendezvous" from its original 10/16/04 airing) [Don't have the full episode, unfortunately]

For your purposes:

Voice Directors: Ron London, Julie Rath

Starring: Amy Birnbaum, John Campbell, Dan Green, Wayne Grayson, David Lapkin, Jamie McGonnigal, Andrew Rannells, Mark Saturno*, Sean Schemmel, Eric Stuart, Veronica Taylor, Marc Thompson, David Wills

*Methinks Saturno is Marc Diraison and that he also played Dr. Clash instead of Maddie Blaustein, who is notably absent for a character who is part of the main cast.

There is no "Featuring" section, so minor recurring actors like Lisa Ortiz [Lisa Brilliant, Mrs. Arrow] and Karen Neill [Kate Alen] and guest actors like Darren Dunstan, Tara Sands and Ed Paul are uncredited. With that said I don't know where people like Andrew Paull and Brian Maillard come from, but keep this cast list in mind in sorting out those without evidence. Luna Ryder especially comes to mind.

Also, question: Was "The Promise" actually broadcasted. I don't seem to recall that episode from the original run.
said at 12:52 AM on Mon Mar 30 2015
@rosebr10 Mark Saturno appears to be a totally separate actor who also does film; apparently he did an episode of Law & Order which was all done in NY. Maddie's definitely Dr. Clash and the only other one I know offhandedly is that David Lapkin was Tanaka.
said at 3:28 AM on Wed Apr 1 2015
I use to think that. Clash looks like a Blaustein role, speaks like a Blaustein role, but when you listen closely enough it just isn't Blaustein, and that's because I didn't think much of it at the time. I realized this associative activation error and thus made the above claim. Again, if it were actually Blaustein she would have been credited in the main cast for playing a character that appeared as frequently as most of the other credited cast (at least 7 episodes (i.e. half) qualifies as of this writing).
Axem Red
said at 12:10 PM on Sun Nov 23 2014
WAIT!! Deathborn was actually in this!?
Axem Red
said at 8:44 AM on Fri May 23 2014
And now after reading the "Latest Reason", I realize the U.S. did not.
Axem Red
said at 8:42 AM on Fri May 23 2014
Did the U.S. even get to air all the episodes?
said at 9:34 AM on Mon May 19 2014
I thought 4Kids actually did a pretty good job with this show. I didn't watch every episode, but from what I remember, it still felt fairly mature and engaging, even with 4Kids' bowdlerization.
Rick Wheeler
Captain Falcon
Captain Falcon

Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following F-Zero: GP Legend characters.