F-Zero: GP Legend

F-Zero: GP Legend F-Zero: GP Legend

The Cast

Narrator

Comments

David Wills
said at 1:13 AM on Thu Apr 12 2018
I also played Super Arrow in the 4Kids dub. :)
A-Log
said at 11:57 AM on Thu Apr 12 2018
@David Wills Welcome to the site, David! Hope to have more cast corrections from you soon.

And speaking of which, where's The Skull? Isn't he voiced by Andrew Rannells?
David Wills
said at 6:11 PM on Thu Apr 12 2018
@A-Log I have no idea. I think I've only seen one episode in full.
David Wills
said at 6:11 PM on Thu Apr 12 2018
@A-Log Thanks for the welcome!
CelestialOuroboros
said at 1:31 PM on Mon Sep 25 2017
WATASHI WA SHINEN... SHINENNNNZU!!
Ghosty404
said at 8:05 AM on Tue Aug 30 2016
Black Shadow! It seems that hell is a fate we both share!
rosebr10
said at 10:38 AM on Mon Dec 29 2014
I have a special treat for you guys:

I was going through some old VHSs and I managed to find credits from one of the episodes ("A Risky Rendezvous" from its original 10/16/04 airing) [Don't have the full episode, unfortunately]

For your purposes:

Voice Directors: Ron London, Julie Rath

Starring: Amy Birnbaum, John Campbell, Dan Green, Wayne Grayson, David Lapkin, Jamie McGonnigal, Andrew Rannells, Mark Saturno*, Sean Schemmel, Eric Stuart, Veronica Taylor, Marc Thompson, David Wills

*Methinks Saturno is Marc Diraison and that he also played Dr. Clash instead of Maddie Blaustein, who is notably absent for a character who is part of the main cast.

There is no "Featuring" section, so minor recurring actors like Lisa Ortiz [Lisa Brilliant, Mrs. Arrow] and Karen Neill [Kate Alen] and guest actors like Darren Dunstan, Tara Sands and Ed Paul are uncredited. With that said I don't know where people like Andrew Paull and Brian Maillard come from, but keep this cast list in mind in sorting out those without evidence. Luna Ryder especially comes to mind.

Also, question: Was "The Promise" actually broadcasted. I don't seem to recall that episode from the original run.
Kirbopher
said at 12:52 AM on Mon Mar 30 2015
@rosebr10 Mark Saturno appears to be a totally separate actor who also does film; apparently he did an episode of Law & Order which was all done in NY. Maddie's definitely Dr. Clash and the only other one I know offhandedly is that David Lapkin was Tanaka.
rosebr10
said at 3:28 AM on Wed Apr 1 2015
@Kirbopher
I use to think that. Clash looks like a Blaustein role, speaks like a Blaustein role, but when you listen closely enough it just isn't Blaustein, and that's because I didn't think much of it at the time. I realized this associative activation error and thus made the above claim. Again, if it were actually Blaustein she would have been credited in the main cast for playing a character that appeared as frequently as most of the other credited cast (at least 7 episodes (i.e. half) qualifies as of this writing).
rosebr10
said at 7:02 PM on Thu Apr 12 2018
@rosebr10
Just an update for all the enthusiasts out there:

I've since found a video posted on YouTube of the credits taken from the episode "Dangerous Diva" (based on the known premiere date of the Kirby: Right Back at Ya! episode following it). They're updated for the latter part of this short-lived anime dub. There are as follows:

Starring: Amy Birnbaum, John Campbell, Dan Green, Wayne Grayson, David Lapkin, Jamie McGonnigal, Andrew Rannells, Mark Saturno, Sean Schemmel, Mike Sinterniklaas, Eric Stuart, Veronica Taylor, Marc Thompson, David Wills, Pete Zarustica

Featuring: Sebastian Arcelus, Maddie Blaustein, Marc Diraison, Darren Dunstan, J. Griff, Suzy Goldish, Brian Maillard, Caren Manuel, Karen Neill, Lisa Ortiz, Andrew Paull, Ed Paul

Mike Sinterniklaas and Pete Zarustica are added to the main cast... and I have no clue why for either.

The "Featuring" cast, however, is what was truly lacking before. A fair amount of people were given credit after all (along with a few more mysteries to crack). Unfortunately, both Maddie Blaustein and Marc Diraison had to be added, making Saturno's identity even more of a headache (urgh).
Axem Red
said at 12:10 PM on Sun Nov 23 2014
WAIT!! Deathborn was actually in this!?
Axem Red
said at 8:44 AM on Fri May 23 2014
And now after reading the "Latest Reason", I realize the U.S. did not.
Axem Red
said at 8:42 AM on Fri May 23 2014
Did the U.S. even get to air all the episodes?
Mr. Kite
said at 10:04 AM on Sat May 6 2017
@Axem Red no, US only aired 15 of the episodes
PurpleWarrior13
said at 9:34 AM on Mon May 19 2014
I thought 4Kids actually did a pretty good job with this show. I didn't watch every episode, but from what I remember, it still felt fairly mature and engaging, even with 4Kids' bowdlerization.
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon
What is Patreon?
Rick Wheeler
Captain Falcon
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following F-Zero: GP Legend characters.
Captain Falcon