Disney's House of Mouse

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Comments

LGFonsecatheawesome
said at 8:25 PM on Wed Aug 20 2014
I''ve got to say, this was one my all time favorite show from Disney.
Anthonyiscool64
said at 6:37 PM on Sun Feb 24 2013
Man, I use to love this show when I was young. I still enjoy it today. I like seeing all my favorite disney characters in one big t.v. show. I wish this show never went off the air.
Zylphia
said at 1:50 AM on Wed Jul 25 2012
I loved seeing all the Disney characters come together like this!
BlankSlate
said at 5:43 AM on Sat Dec 10 2011
I used to watch this on Saturday mornings all the time!
JayGirl10
said at 2:57 PM on Tue May 24 2011
I loved this show because it had everyone's favorite Disney character and was the best show for the Ultimate Disney fan. The humor was great, especially the pop-culture parodies like the "Quackstreet Boys" and "The Duck Formerly Known as Donald" (from the Three Caballeros episode). Sadly, there's no where to watch it on tv now, so anyone know a good place BESIDES YOUTUBE (Just wanna make that clear) to watch it for free?
Dawalk
said at 3:28 PM on Tue Apr 12 2011
Apparently I love this show more than Mickey Mouse Works and it was created to commemorate and coincide with what would've been Walt Disney's 100th birthday. It was a great idea to show and have this many Disney characters convening at a nightspot co-owned and hosted by Mickey himself. Another Disney show I'm most interested in seeing get a DVD release. The show had what I'd consider at least a fairly long run, but I still wish it lasted longer than it did. And if it had (although the Mickey Mouse Works and classic era Disney shorts shown in between what took place at the club were a nice touch), I would've liked to see more focus on the main attraction. So that means that either the shorts would had to have been omitted or keep the shorts, but the series would have to have been extended to an hour. Another on my "Best of Walt Disney Television Animation" list. I'll conclude my comment with this: The show is better than both of those straight to VHS/DVD holiday movies/specials.
JayGirl10
said at 2:54 PM on Tue May 24 2011
@Dawalk I agree with you 100%!
Dawalk
said at 3:31 AM on Wed May 25 2011
@JayGirl10 It's great to see a comment by another fan on here. Thanks for the response. I'm afraid I can't help you out there on where else to watch HOM for free. Although I should've also mentioned that the only episode brought to DVD to date is the premiere, The Stolen Cartoons, added as a bonus feature on Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed In At The House Of Mouse.
BTVA Spotlight
PlayStation
Month
Born Today, May 24th

Ricky Mabe

Bobby Lockwood

Michael Lonsdale

Michael Chabon
Goofy Goof
Mickey Mouse
Donald Duck
Jafar
Clarabelle Cow
Megara
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Disney's House of Mouse characters.
Dodger