DC Super Hero Girls

Franchise: DC Universe
DC Super Hero Girls DC Super Hero Girls

The Cast

Comments

batcool
said at 5:50 PM on Mon Jul 10 2017
Got say this actually a cool show with a cool concept and interesting character designs also the cast is really great in their roles
huzaifa_ahmed
said at 12:01 AM on Mon Dec 12 2016
I'm really surprised & pleased to see Stephanie Sheh in this!
tlemmens10
said at 5:59 AM on Tue Nov 8 2016
Ex-Superman actor plays Jonathan Kent. You got to love DC's casting decisions.
Kioea
said at 7:19 AM on Tue Dec 27 2016
@tlemmens10 And in the movie (can't speak for here), ex-Supergirl Helen Slater plays Martha. The symmetry there is just too perfect.
tlemmens10
said at 9:54 PM on Tue Dec 27 2016
@Kioea That's like Annette O'Toole on Smallville. She original played Lana Lang in the Christopher Reeve movies.
Princess_Lapis
said at 9:18 PM on Sun Aug 28 2016
Also Khary Payton voiced as Cyborg, I recognize his voice too
Princess_Lapis
said at 9:18 PM on Sun Aug 28 2016
Hynden Walch voiced as Starfire, I recognize that voice anywhere, and in the Hero Of The Year movie, I'm pretty sure Tom Kenny voiced as Commissioner Gordon
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 6:15 PM on Fri Jun 10 2016
I gotta say, YNB as Amanda Waller is pretty good casting, voice or live-action.
Food4thought
said at 9:55 PM on Thu Mar 31 2016
According to Jessica Dicicco, she voiced Star Sapphire, not Starfire
Foxwolf (Admin)
said at 2:30 PM on Sun Apr 10 2016
@Food4thought Thanks, fixed.
SharpShot Shockwave
said at 9:22 AM on Fri Mar 11 2016
It appears now that there will be an hour long special on Boomerang the 19th of March...
Dustinman2012
said at 6:54 PM on Mon Dec 21 2015
Why are supervillains such as Grodd, Crazy Quilt, and Killer Frost at a school for heroes?
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 8:55 AM on Tue Dec 22 2015
@Dustinman2012 Not-so-subtle commentary on how teachers are actually evil villains bent on world domination? ;)
Dynamax
said at 6:23 PM on Sun Mar 26 2017
@Dustinman2012 Killer Frost is actually reforming due to her exposure on the Flash and her being on the JLA with guys like Lobo (As far as students go). Ivy has been more heroic lately too, Harley's been an anti hero for a while now and Cheetah is there to be a delinquent student. The staff far simpler...Amanda Waller is the principal, the staff are villains. They are the Suicide Squad.
Troodon2
said at 6:30 PM on Fri Nov 27 2015
... Who's Anais Fairweather?
Princess_Lapis
said at 9:19 PM on Sun Aug 28 2016
@Troodon2 the lady who voices as Supergirl in this show
Princess_Lapis
said at 9:20 PM on Sun Aug 28 2016
@Troodon2 and also this is her first voice acting role, so I can see why you asked that
GothamRed
said at 10:47 AM on Sun Nov 8 2015
Based on what I've seen, I seems like Grey DeLisle is Wonder Woman, Tara Strong is Harley, Josh Keaton is Hal Jordan, Tom Kenny is Crazy Quilt, and It sounded to me like Nika Flutterman might be Hawkgirl, but I couldn't tell for sure. Couldn't tell who was playing Batgirl, Bumblebee, Katana, Red Tornado, or Waller and that's all who have shown up so far.
SharpShot Shockwave
said at 5:10 AM on Sat Nov 21 2015
@GothamRed.
I can shed a bit more light on the subject. It turns out Yvette Nicole Brown is the voice of Amanda Waller. She confirmed it on Twitter...
Autovolt
said at 9:49 AM on Sun Nov 22 2015
@SharpShot Shockwave I'm not gonna lie. I actually really like the idea of Yvette Nicole Brown as Waller.
Mr. Jinkles
said at 7:41 PM on Wed Oct 28 2015
Seriously? They added crazy quilt.... seriously?
partymonster411
said at 9:17 PM on Wed Oct 14 2015
Why doesn't this show have Zatanna?
TheLemsterPju
said at 6:10 PM on Wed Oct 14 2015
So do villains not exist in this universe?
Autovolt
said at 5:22 AM on Mon Oct 12 2015
I'm sorry I can't get into this concept, the art style looks bland and generic and way too Disney Princess like for my liking.

I'll admit it's cool Greg Cipes is back as Beast Boy yet again and getting Dean Cain as Pa Kent is a neat casting gag.
TheLemsterPju
said at 6:11 PM on Wed Oct 14 2015
@Autovolt IMHO The artstyle is much MUCH better and less generic than the Esquestria Girls.
CatsTuxedo
said at 7:03 PM on Wed Oct 14 2015
@TheLemsterPju The Equestria Girls characters are at least capable of an amusing emotion here and there. These designs look like they can hardly manage anything beyond a :) or :(
TheLemsterPju
said at 8:57 PM on Fri Oct 16 2015
@CatsTuxedo True, but art-wise I think this is better for me to look at.
Regomania
said at 7:01 PM on Sun Oct 11 2015
This is a great concept but i have to ask.... where's Black Canary?
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 8:56 AM on Sun Oct 11 2015
I'm...I'm not gonna' lie. I'm always fascinated by franchises like this doing the whole "put them in a high-school"-thing.

There was some art going around a while back of a concept called "Gotham High", which was basically Batman and his characters in high-school. It looked really interesting.
Troodon2
said at 12:23 AM on Sun Oct 11 2015
Well, so far the voice acting is good, and the animation is decent (Though I can't tell if it's flash, 2d or both)

So who knows, this just might turn out being a pretty good project.

Yeah it's stilly and even childish, but really that's pretty much what Superheroes are supposed to be, which is what the more recent DC animated films lack, it's fun.
D.A.V.E.
said at 1:34 PM on Sat Oct 10 2015
This is cute and I'm liking a lot of the reprising actors (Grey Delisle, Tara Strong, Greg Cipes, Josh Keaton), but the art style is really bland.

Plus it's kinda sad we still have to use skinny Amanda Waller.
CatsTuxedo
said at 1:29 PM on Sat Oct 10 2015
I want to be enthusiastic about this idea, but it just feels like DC can hardly ever get a grasp on what makes a fun-looking or fun-acting cartoon; all of these characters look more like mass-produced toys being sold on the shelf, which I just know has to be the ulterior motive for even making this series (or, as far as notorious boy club DC's concerned, even bothering marketing anything to their female customers).
Foxwolf (Admin)
said at 1:59 PM on Sat Oct 10 2015
@CatsTuxedo i'm pretty certain it's the prime motive. They've already stated they have a merchandise line full of products that'll be released. The target audience is 6-12 year old girls but having watched it (first 3 eps are out on dcsuperherogirls.com, youtube etc.), I found it a breath of fresh air and look forward to more, mainly for spotting all the cameos.
I applaud DC for this move, hopefully getting their characters known to a broader audience.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 1:09 PM on Sat Oct 10 2015
Huh, interesting. Here's hoping it does well.
Harley Quinn / Harleen Quinzel