Browse TV Shows

Main Cast

Recurring Roles

Guest Stars

Latest Comments

emilieleavitt
said at 11:30 AM on Sun Jul 20 2014
Everyone's forgetting about Momo, the true star of the show.
Sajin Frost
said at 4:56 PM on Wed Apr 30 2014
This series is a lot better then the movie that was made about it. The names in the movie are said completely wrong and it doesn't look like they cared to say them right.
Zillah
said at 9:15 AM on Sun Jul 20 2014
@Sajin Frost I think that pretty much goes without saying.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 10:39 AM on Sat Jan 25 2014
 1 Shout Out! [?]
Hey, Zuko's tied for first. Awesome. :-D
Natalia Bell
said at 6:31 PM on Mon Feb 3 2014
@TheVengeanceKnight Not anymore! Now he's number ONE!! Haha he's amazing! xD
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 6:35 PM on Mon Feb 3 2014
@Natalia Bell YAY! :-D
BlankSlate
said at 7:59 AM on Sat Jan 25 2014
I do love Toph but I'm seriously considering changing my favourite character to Iroh...
Mrguy22594
said at 2:03 PM on Mon Aug 12 2013
 5 Shout Outs! [?]
Even the Nostalgia Critic loves this show which multiplies it's awesomeness by quite a lot.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 10:39 AM on Sun Oct 13 2013
@Mrguy22594 Not just that, he says that it's his new favorite show! :-D
Stephy Laurens
said at 2:39 PM on Sat Sep 3 2011
I love this cartoon. Aang and friends certainly had to go through a lot of trouble in order to master all the bending skills! Toph is my favorite character and I might try a voice demo of her on my YouTube channel...maybe Katara as well! Great show! :)
Dawalk
said at 1:57 AM on Fri Apr 15 2011
This is also a show from the 2000s that I'd get into later. It would serve as a replacement for Constant Payne (which unfortunately was never extended into a series), which I didn't see when it aired but would discover it eventually on Youtube instead, when it began its run five years later. Now I still wish that Constant Payne had been green-lit as a series, but Avatar: The Last Airbender is just as great and it compensates well. I have to get all the Complete Book DVD sets in the near future, so I'll finally be able to watch the show in order and follow it more accordingly and properly. This would be just one example of how a show, cartoon or otherwise, is appropriately done, everything about it is simply perfect and it has all going for it that Fanboy and Chum Chum (which I've never seen by the way, but read the negative reviews about) doesn't, and I rather watch this any day than that other aforementioned show. This is not-too-be-missed- material, which I've since come around to realizing. I haven't seen the live action movie version of this, but I read a few negative reviews on it, and I'm willing to take others' word that it on the other hand is to be missed, so I'm in no rush to see it. I can hardly wait for Avatar: The Legend of Korra to premiere and I hope that it's just as good, if not better than this edition of Avatar. Don't let me down on that one Nick.
akmaldanish
said at 11:27 AM on Sat Mar 19 2011
Okay, other than Sonic, I am a HUGE Avater fan, I was greatly dissapointed with the live action film based on the anime.
Foxwolf (Admin)
said at 12:11 AM on Fri Jan 14 2011
 2 Shout Outs! [?]
@desdemona it boggles the mind why the movie even put the effort into having the names pronounced differently. it if ain't broke, why fix it? i'm sure m night's ego played a huge factor in it. grrr.
desdemona (Guest)
said at 4:05 PM on Thu Jan 13 2011
Avatar has been Epic since the day it aired but as soon as the movie came out last year everyone is runing around pronouncing the names wrong and having the whole time line jacked up and it makes meh mad! Grrr......
Oh well i still have my Zu zu
Jackson_H (Admin)
said at 7:31 PM on Thu Dec 30 2010
@ rawriamacat

cause it's not.

Maybe in the future click on the character to see which sound clip is attached to which voice actor, or maybe click on the Voice Compare bucket; not just there to look pretty. ;)
AirbenderB24
said at 11:35 PM on Sun Mar 13 2011
@Jackson_H it doesn't sound like aang because the voice we hear is from the pilot episode which was never aired, and mitchel musso voiced aang in that episode.
Jackson_H (Admin)
said at 1:38 PM on Wed Mar 16 2011
@AirbenderB24
umm yeah I know I did create the Voice Compare after all which explains that. ;)

I was just telling Rawriamacat not to jump to accusations without actually investigating.

Like I said if he (or she) had bothered to visit the character profile he/she would know which clip belonged to which voice actor.
rawriamacat (Guest)
said at 1:04 PM on Thu Dec 30 2010
That doesnt sound like Aang....
greyjedi (Guest)
said at 7:13 PM on Tue Oct 12 2010
 1 Shout Out! [?]
TRIVIA:
Dave Filoni, now working as Executive Director for the new Star Wars: The Clone Wars series, was a first season director for Avatar.

Giancarlo Volpe worked as a director for all 3 seasons and is now working up at LucasAnimation for Clone Wars.
kath (Guest)
said at 10:07 AM on Wed Aug 4 2010
agree with gq! I love dante's voice acting ^^
gq (Guest)
said at 2:46 PM on Thu Jul 8 2010
Movie < Series
Jackson_H (Admin)
said at 1:01 PM on Sat Jul 3 2010
Not sure if I really understand your question, but yes all the voice actors you see here voice these characters.
lilb (Guest)
said at 1:09 AM on Thu Jul 1 2010
do they really play the voices of the charicters???
mark (Guest)
said at 9:39 PM on Wed May 5 2010
holy cow!!

This is amazing! Many voice actors we all know!
moreprimeland (Guest)
said at 7:33 PM on Fri Aug 21 2009
glad to see this list finally! Love this series, can't wait for the movie
Foxwolf (Admin)
said at 3:09 AM on Tue Aug 11 2009
finally got around to adding the cast. this is personally one of my favorite animated shows ever!!
justin (Guest)
said at 8:34 PM on Thu Aug 6 2009
My Favorite Grey Delisle Does Princess Azula

#1 favorite TV Show
for 26 members.

A favorite TV Show
for 239 members.
Latest Reason:

"omg! Why didn't I pay more attention to it when it was first one?!"

- SiRenfield
FAVE CHARACTER
Zuko
Toph Beifong
Sokka
Aang
Iroh
Katara
Azula
Ozai
Ty Lee
Momo
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Avatar: The Last Airbender characters.
Iroh