Lord of the Rings Voice Compares
NEWS - Voice Cast Of Wreck-It Ralph Revealed
Reported by NCZ at 12:59 PM on Thu Jul 19 2012

Disney's upcoming CGI feature Wreck-It Ralph has been claimed to be to video games what Who Framed Roger Rabbit was to classic cartoons, featuring a diverse lineup of cameos from beloved game characters. In a press release today, Disney announced the complete list of voice actors for both the movie's central cast of original characters, and some of the cameo roles. In addition to the already-revealed cast of John C. Reilly (Ralph), Jack McBrayer (Felix), Sarah Silverman (Vanellope), and Jane Lynch (Sgt. Calhoun) are...

Wreck-It Ralph will hit theaters on November 2, 2012.

Source: comicbookmovie.com

Latest Comments

JayGirl10
said at 6:52 PM on Sat Aug 4 2012
I'm not even that much of a video game person and I can't wait for this movie!!
Trami0501
said at 6:56 PM on Wed Aug 1 2012
Wreck-In Ralph is coming this November!
MegaMac
said at 11:04 PM on Sat Jul 28 2012
Ryu and Ken. Why but of course! Remove Dr. Wily and probably have no mention or cameo of Mega Man to be seen. Some people say he looked too stock, as in a typical mad scientist...well, so does the not-so Kano and the not-quite Smoke and whoever else is in there. Yeah, I'm just one of many who is tired of seeing anything Mega Man getting the short end of the stick when opportunities arise. =/
said at 11:47 PM on Sat Jul 28 2012
@MegaMac Yeah, as much as I like Street Fighter, I can't help but raise an eyebrow at the fact that there are six of them in the movie and no Mega Man characters. At this point, it seems obvious Capcom is deliberately trying to kill the Mega Man franchise. :|
Anthonyiscool64
said at 4:11 PM on Sat Aug 4 2012
@NCZ Will Charles Martinet be in the movie, will he voice Mario?
I_am_onlive
said at 11:47 AM on Wed Jul 25 2012
I wish Steve Blum gets a role in here.
MegaMac
said at 11:01 PM on Sat Jul 28 2012
@I_am_onlive

Does Steve Blum really need any more roles right now? He is pushing Kirk Thornton for busiest male voice actor out there. Maybe even surpassed him by now! lol
Dogman15
said at 2:24 AM on Mon Jul 23 2012
WHAT?!? No speaking parts for Bowser? Why the heck not? Scott Burns, or really, any one of Bowser's VAs, would be AWESOME to hear speak in a feature film.
pete
said at 8:21 PM on Fri Jul 20 2012
No Mario or is he non speaking? Same with Luigi?. and what about Tails and Knuckles? I understand if they don't have Shadow but what about the other two?
Dogman15
said at 2:23 AM on Mon Jul 23 2012
@pete The director has stated, indirectly (at Comic Con), that Nintendo wanted a lot more money for Mario and Luigi, so only Bowser appears.
SteveP
said at 7:12 PM on Thu Jul 19 2012
 1 Shout Out! [?]
Such a shame Sonic couldn't have had a silent cameo. Still nice to see they are trying to keep everything canon.
SLEDGERAID
said at 4:31 PM on Thu Jul 19 2012
NICE
AMT
said at 2:51 PM on Thu Jul 19 2012
 1 Shout Out! [?]
This is getting exciting! Still don't understand why they can't have Eggman have a voice rather than Sonic, but I'm pleased either way, I suppose!
GothamRed
said at 3:38 PM on Thu Jul 19 2012
@AMT has it been guarenteed that eggman won't talk in the movie, or is it just not confirmed yet?
ajhz
said at 5:00 PM on Thu Jul 19 2012
@AMT
Robotnic ;)
said at 5:10 PM on Thu Jul 19 2012
@GothamRed Mike Pollock mentioned that he hadn't been contacted about it, so it's not looking too good.
GothamRed
said at 5:51 PM on Thu Jul 19 2012
@NCZ sad, hope that changes before this comes out, if not, there's still a lot of cool characters in this movie, so no big
said at 1:09 PM on Thu Jul 19 2012
 1 Shout Out! [?]
Let me get this straight. It's a big-budget Disney movie, featuring a cast that includes veteran voice actors, and some of my most beloved game characters true-to-form on the big screen.

LATEST FORUM DISCUSSIONS