Lord of the Rings Voice Compares
NEWS - Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Cinematic Intro
Reported by Michael Nguyen at 2:14 PM on Wed Nov 16 2011

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 is out and with 12 new characters, a new cinematic intro to the game has been released featuring all characters.

Source: youtube.com

Latest Comments

Pocky-Mech
said at 12:47 PM on Thu Dec 8 2011
I swear this trailer will give me a seizure of awesomeness. I can’t wait to trade my older copy to get my hands on this 1. I'm playing as either Vergil or Nova 1st!^^
Pocky-Mech
said at 12:50 PM on Thu Dec 8 2011
@Pocky-Mech *I "can't" wait to trade my older copy to get my hands on this 1. (Seriously, what is up with copying a comment then having it appear word on this site.)
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 6:03 PM on Thu Nov 17 2011
Did they run out of money to make some moving scenes?
Ninjaman15
said at 5:37 PM on Wed Nov 16 2011
Honestly, this could've been a more better cinematic in my view. I want you to do a favor and take a look at the original Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Capcom. Now THAT was an opening worth seeing!

Anyhoo, this title is definitely worth it for the improved features (except for the opening cinematic I mentioned earlier and the Story Mode still isn't as robust as, say... King of Fighters XIII or BlazBlue).

What I just don't adore about Capcom these days is that a majority of their fighting games tend to be hit-and-misses; Street Fighter X Tekken is pretty sick, but the usage of the Street Fighter IV graphic engine turned me off (not that it matters) and the music so far (remix or not) can be forgettable from what I've heard. From an old fan, you guys, please think about experimenting with the likes of Yuzo Koshiro or even Tetsuya Shibata as you've done in the past. Hideyuki Fukasawa just won't do it for me!

I guess that is pretty much all of what I had to say.
Foxwolf (Admin)
said at 5:49 PM on Wed Nov 16 2011
@Ninjaman15 I agree that the first MvC3 cinematic was epic, and I would love to see an animated movie in that style one day. With that said, I think they didn't want to do the same thing for this cinematic and I appreciate the freeze frame camera panning style they went for, but I agree, some motion in the fights would've made it a lot better.
LATEST FORUM DISCUSSIONS