NEWS - The Incredibles 2 First Teaser
Reported by NCZ on Mon Nov 20 2017
Pixar have finally released a quick teaser for The Incredibles 2, which was announced in 2014 and had been much-anticipated for almost 10 years prior to that.

In typical Pixar fashion, the teaser is somewhat short and does not reveal too much about the plot of the movie. That said, you can definitely expect a followup to Jack Jack's powers being revealed at the end of the first one.

The film's voice cast will consist of...

The Incredibles 2 releases in theatres on June 15, 2018, with writer/director Brad Bird returning and retaining full creative control.
Source: tracking-board.com

Comments

Anthonyiscool64
said at 7:13 PM on Sun Nov 26 2017
Just watched it recently last week, and boy am I psyched for this! Everyone's been waiting like 13/14 years for this film to happen, and now we finally got the tease trailer. Can wait! just only 7 more months to go! =)
MilanTheVillain01
said at 4:13 AM on Sun Nov 26 2017
I'm kinda hoping it gets delayed to 2019, so we can all make this joke.
DravenRoth994
said at 2:20 PM on Mon Nov 20 2017
So excited for this one!! It's my favorite Pixar film, and I've waited my whole childhood for a follow-up.
Shaun Ince
said at 1:41 PM on Mon Nov 20 2017
I can't wait for Incredibles 2. Hard to believe it's been 14 years since they released the first one.
HyperVoiceActing
said at 12:10 PM on Mon Nov 20 2017
I was kind of hoping to have seen the family actually age for the sequel (not unlike what Toy Story 3 did) but I'm still excited to hear we're getting a sequel regardless.

Also giddy to see Brad is still voicing Edna. Nothing against her Infinity voice actor, but it's just so alien to hear her without Brad's voice.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 11:39 AM on Mon Nov 20 2017
What kind of powers does Jack Jack even have? I thought it was just like shapeshifting or something but he’s got like laser eyes or something.
This is the most OP baby I have ever seen.
Ghosty404
said at 9:21 AM on Mon Nov 20 2017
Where Is My Supersuit 2: This Time It’s Personal
Soul-dragon
said at 9:15 AM on Mon Nov 20 2017
This movie is about 14 years late. But it's welcome regardless. However it's going to be awkward being the only high school student in a theater full of little kids...
said at 9:21 AM on Mon Nov 20 2017
@Soul-dragon

Better late than never is what I'd say. Plus Bird got to do Ratatouille and some other movies in between, so it's not so bad.

I don't think you'll be the only one though. People who were kids when the first one came out are going to be young adults and older teens. To me it's honestly more staggering realizing there are going to be a ton of people watching who might not have seen the first one or been born when it came out.
CaptainGrumpy
said at 4:26 PM on Mon Nov 20 2017
@Soul-dragon people had the same worries as you have when Finding Dory came out - and I agree with NCZ tbh, all sorts of generations will be there, and the same will happen with Toy Story 4 when it eventually gets released
said at 4:47 PM on Mon Nov 20 2017
@CaptainGrumpy

Yeah, now that I think of it, Toy Story 2 and maybe Cars 2 and 3 (relative to their predecessors) are basically the only Pixar sequels that actually came out in a timely fashion. The rest all have had jumps of 10 or so years. Toy Story 2 to 3, Monsters Inc to University, Nemo to Dory, and now this. Maybe that's a deliberate effect that they're trying to go for, and why they suddenly seem to be making so many sequels all of a sudden. I have to admit, whenever I walk into the Disney store at the mall and I see that 20+ years after it originally came out, Woody and Buzz and everyone else are beloved by whole new generations of kids, it really does warm my heart a bit.