Lord of the Rings Voice Compares
NEWS - Kingdom Hearts 3D English Language Trailer
Reported by NCZ at 10:31 PM on Mon May 14 2012

Square Enix has released the first English trailer for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance on their website. Most notably, this will give us our first preview of what many characters will sound like, both returning and new. The trailer can be viewed on YouTube below:

Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments!

Source: na.square-enix.com

Latest Comments

MatthewC17
said at 8:13 PM on Fri Jun 15 2012
Corey Burton will be voicing Judge Claude Frollo
said at 5:14 PM on Tue May 15 2012
Someone asked Ben Diskin about this on Facebook, and he replied saying that he couldn't talk about upcoming games due to non-disclosure agreements. Take that as you will.
Toki
said at 3:00 AM on Wed May 16 2012
@NCZ Can you post a picture or a link?
said at 3:45 PM on Wed May 16 2012
@Toki Here you are, sir.

scarletarachknight
said at 8:06 AM on Tue May 15 2012
Oh hellz yeah, that was awesome.
GothamRed
said at 1:40 AM on Tue May 15 2012
did anyone else think that riku was going to kiss mickey when mickey said he wanted to be part of a team someday?
Xattm
said at 11:34 PM on Mon May 14 2012
thanks for posting! its so good to hear the familiar voices. im still curious if the got the Tron Legacy to reprise their roles. I though CLU sounded a lot like Jeff Bridges.
UltimateCharm (Moderator)
said at 11:57 PM on Mon May 14 2012
@Xattm It might be Fred Tatasciore. He did the voice of Obadiah Stane in the Iron Man video game so it could be him.
Xattm
said at 12:46 AM on Tue May 15 2012
@UltimateCharm If it is him or someone else, I thought they sounded pretty close to Jeff Bridges. I'm hoping by E3 we find out for sure. Square still hasn't issued a official announcement on their NA website which is where they announce any big stars in the game.
GothamRed
said at 1:39 AM on Tue May 15 2012
@UltimateCharm I thought that too, only time will tell
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 10:50 PM on Mon May 14 2012
If this is another prequel/spinoff I'm gonna be pissed
said at 10:54 PM on Mon May 14 2012
@Music Meister It is a spinoff, but I've heard that it will tie heavily into 3. I think some are saying that it might as well BE 3.
immblueversion
said at 9:30 PM on Tue May 15 2012
@Music Meister Do spin-offs take place directly after the very latest moment of the series, tie into the next big sequel, and reveal that every. Single. Solitary. Plot point. In the series. Is related?
ConfusedPhantom
said at 10:39 PM on Mon May 14 2012
Not bad. The editing is very bad though. >_O Corey Burton's Frollo sounds really good. O.o Aaron Spann is Joshua.
said at 10:45 PM on Mon May 14 2012
@ConfusedPhantom Guess the info about Jim Cummings being Frollo was wrong, because it doesn't sound like him at all to me.
said at 10:31 PM on Mon May 14 2012
If that is Troy Baker as Young Xehanort, I will let out a fangirl scream. And I'm not even a girl.
ConfusedPhantom
said at 10:37 PM on Mon May 14 2012
@NCZ Someone said it's Ben Diskin. And I dunno about you...but...I hear it.
said at 10:42 PM on Mon May 14 2012
@ConfusedPhantom Ben was the guy with the marks on his eyes, right? If so, I can kind of hear it too. Still not sure. Knowing the series, it could be a celebrity.
ConfusedPhantom
said at 10:51 PM on Mon May 14 2012
@NCZ Yes. But, if it were a celebrity, they'd usually market them by now, so I doubt it. But, we'll see I suppose.
VocalChameleon
said at 11:43 AM on Tue May 15 2012
@ConfusedPhantom I can hear Ben Diskin as Young Xehanort, too.
immblueversion
said at 9:36 PM on Tue May 15 2012
@NCZ What if it's Richard Epcar? After all other games were released in English, he said his favorite version of Xehanort to play was "the next one". Sure, he could also just as easily mean "Ansem", but still.

Anyway, I wonder who's gonna play MX. Apparently Nintendo Power said Leonard Nimoy won't be coming back...
said at 9:49 PM on Tue May 15 2012
@immblueversion It sounds too young to be Richard, but that's just me. Considering the vocal similarities and the thing I mentioned above, Ben Diskin seems most likely.

I'm also curious as to who would play Master Xehanort, if it isn't Leonard Nimoy. Whoever it is, he's got really big shoes to fill.
LATEST FORUM DISCUSSIONS