NEWS - Justice League Dark Voice Cast + Sneak Peek Video
Reported by Foxwolf on Tue Jul 26 2016

A sneak peek for the next DC animated movie Justice League Dark is now online. Set in the "New 52" animated universe, the story introduces a supernatural threat that the Justice League can't thwart, so they seek the help from a number magic-based heroes.

Led by John Constantine (voiced by Matt Ryan who played the on-camera version of the character from the cancelled NBC series), the "dark Justice League" team consists of:

- Matt Ryan as John Constantine
- Jason O'Mara as Batman
- Camilla Luddington as Zatanna
- Nick Turturro as Deadman
- Ray Chase as Etrigan aka "The Demon"

Swamp Thing is also confirmed, currently with an unknown voice.

Justice League Dark will cast its presence this Fall 2016.

Source: YouTube

Comments

Troodon2
said at 9:22 PM on Thu Sep 15 2016
So who do you suppose is voicing Orchid?
X_Bullets
said at 10:51 AM on Tue Aug 30 2016
WOOOOAAAAHHHHH
HyperVoiceActing
said at 6:14 AM on Wed Jul 27 2016
Is Batman just the main character in this New 52 Animated universe? Because I'd like to see a movie in this universe without him being shoved into it
Anicomicgeek
said at 8:09 AM on Wed Jul 27 2016
@HyperVoiceActing

I;d like to see a Superman movie in this universe. Actually, I'd like to see a Superman solo movie period since we haven't gotten one in a while.
HyperVoiceActing
said at 2:16 PM on Wed Jul 27 2016
@Anicomicgeek - Actually yeah, we haven't gotten one since Unbound (was that any good btw?) which was, what, three years ago?

I'd actually like to see another solo Wonder Woman film as well
Foxwolf (Admin)
said at 3:23 PM on Wed Jul 27 2016
@HyperVoiceActing like you guys, I'd love for other Leaguers to get full solo movies.

As a huge Batman fan, I gotta say these past few years I'm all "Batman-ed" out.

It's stating the obvious, but WB put him front and center simply coz he makes the most money.

Looking at the sales figures relatively from the DC animated movies, Batman and Justice League perform consistently well.
The last two Superman movies were flops in comparison.

Let's hope the non-Batman live action movies do well. That'll gives the suits confidence that those characters can stand on their own in animation.
beyond94
said at 2:59 PM on Mon Aug 1 2016
@Anicomicgeek I too would like a solo Superman/Wonder Woman movie in the DC Universe but I like to hear Brandon Routh as Superman over Jerry O'Connell. To me he doesn't have the gravitas that Tim Daly, George Newbern and Matt Bomer did to give Superman animated life. Also I'd like to see the Wonder Woman voice role go to someone like Adrianne Palicki over Rosario Dawson. She's a great actress but she just sound so subdued as Diana.
BlueHeracross
said at 7:42 PM on Tue Jul 26 2016
This, Justice League Action, and the new Transformers have all been casting guys I wouldn't have expected. It's pretty cool.
VocalChameleon
said at 5:01 PM on Tue Jul 26 2016
This looks to be one of the more interesting films in the recent DC animated movies lineup. I enjoyed Matt Ryan as Constantine on TV, so I'm looking forward to how he'll fare out in the rest of the film.

Also, kudos to Ray Chase as Jason Blood/Etrigan. That was a casting choice I would not have expected. He sounds incredible thus far; hopefully the rest of the film will be just as good.
Troodon2
said at 5:05 PM on Tue Jul 26 2016
@VocalChameleon Yeah, Wes Gleason definitely knows how to mix up the cast and recruit lesser known talent.
Shaun Ince
said at 4:59 PM on Tue Jul 26 2016
Lara Croft as Zatanna eh? I must say, I'm interested on how that will sound.
Anicomicgeek
said at 4:29 PM on Tue Jul 26 2016
It looks like it might be interesting. Matt Ryan being back as Constantine is a plus.:)
SupremeTarantulas
said at 4:17 PM on Tue Jul 26 2016
I haven't read the Dark comics but this makes me want to.

Questions though: Is Ray also Jason Blood and who is playing Felix Faust?
Polyester Funk
said at 12:17 AM on Wed Jul 27 2016
@SupremeTarantulas

Yes, Ray is also Jason Blood. From the brief part at the beginning Felix Faust sounds like Alfred Molina. I can't be totally positive on that one though since he says one line.
Polyester Funk
said at 12:20 AM on Wed Jul 27 2016
@SupremeTarantulas

Looking at the actual page made me see that the guy who sounds like Molina is listed as "Unknown Character".