NEWS - Jim Cummings Voices Tigger in Christopher Robin, Too
Reported by NCZ on Fri May 25 2018

A small change has been made to the voice cast of Christopher Robin that is sure to be a treat for voice actor fans. Although Tigger was originally announced to be voiced by screen actor Chris O'Dowd, an updated voice cast provided alongside the film's new trailer has announced that he will indeed be voiced by his longtime voice actor, Jim Cummings - on top of his role as Pooh.

Here is the current voice cast for the film, boasting a bevy of British bedfellows:

• Jim Cummings as Pooh and Tigger

• Brad Garrett as Eeyore

• Toby Jones as Owl

• Nick Mohammed as Piglet

• Peter Capaldi as Rabbit

• Sophie Okonedo as Kanga

The film's new trailer can be seen below, in anticipation of its release in cinemas on August 3.

Source: deadline.com

Comments

SupremeTarantulas
said at 1:23 PM on Tue May 29 2018
Owl Zola huh?
sofiablythe2014
said at 5:29 PM on Sun May 27 2018

The G rating is officially dead. Keep in mind that, just like My Little Pony, all previous Pooh movies were G rated while the cartoons are TV-Y.
DeadpoolFool
said at 6:10 PM on Sat May 26 2018
Looks cute. Although I can't be the only one who thinks the way the animals move kinda looks off. Almost....Uncanny, even. I don't know. I kinda freaks me out.

I do like the change. Although I would have liked to see what Chris O'Dowd would do with the character. Especially when the rest of the recast is great. Brad Garrett as Eeyore, that's perfect!

Still, Always nice to see voice actors get more love and more roles in big budget movies. Especially when nowadays it seems like they lean heavy on star power and only hire big name actors who do nothing but read a script.
HalletProductions
said at 5:46 PM on Sun May 27 2018
@DeadpoolFool Brad Garrett actually voiced Eeyore before in two video games
DeadpoolFool
said at 8:23 PM on Sun May 27 2018
@HalletProductions Well skin me alive and call me luggage....So he has. He's kinda hiding, but sure enough there he is.

Well, none the less. Perfect casting haha.
SupremeTarantulas
said at 2:21 PM on Wed May 30 2018
@DeadpoolFool Trivia: Brad's the second Transformers G1 after Peter Cullen.
SupremeTarantulas
said at 7:44 PM on Wed May 30 2018
@DeadpoolFool My bad he's the 3rd after Greg Berger.
MostPooh5150
said at 2:02 PM on Fri May 25 2018
OMG! SMALL change? No -- this is a huge, wonderful fantastic change. Yeah for JC -- congrats.
Amberdoll
said at 11:41 AM on Fri May 25 2018
RetroPokeFan
said at 11:32 AM on Fri May 25 2018
Sweet, great to hear that Jim will now be voicing both Pooh and Tigger.
2017 BTVA Voice Acting Awards