NEWS - DreamWorks' Rocky and Bullwinkle Voice Cast
Reported by NCZ on Thu Apr 12 2018

DreamWorks and Amazon today revealed the first full trailer and voice cast for their upcoming series, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, based on the classic 60s cartoon. The series will be executively produced by Scott Fellows (The Fairly OddParents, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide) and Tiffany Ward - the daughter of original series creator Jay Ward.

The voice cast is, as follows:

The show's trailer is viewable below.

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle hits Amazon Prime Video on May 11, 2018. A second DreamWorks series, Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny, is also planned for the same service later this year.

Source: collider.com

Comments

thomwim
said at 9:15 AM on Sat Apr 21 2018
It looks like DreamWorks is finally moving away from Netflix.
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 2:40 PM on Sun Apr 22 2018
@thomwim I wouldn't really say that this would mean "they're finally moving away from Netflix". There's still Voltron, Home, Trolls, Captain Underpants, Boss Baby, Dinotrux, Spirit...
MindGlove
said at 7:36 PM on Fri Apr 20 2018
THAT IS NOT BULLWINKLE!!!! He's HORRIBLE! As someone who watched this show religiously as a kid I'm offended the casting was THAT horrible for the main character's voice. I can do a WAAAAAAY better job!
Pancake_Scoodle
said at 10:02 PM on Sun Apr 15 2018
Kinda wish Tom would reprise Bullwinkle, but this voice cast seem pretty good!
CaptainGrumpy
said at 4:14 PM on Sun Apr 15 2018
I hope there'll be some sort of dedication to June Foray in the first episode
HyperVoiceActing
said at 10:45 AM on Sat Apr 14 2018
Like everyone else I was completely surprised that was Ben as Boris. Though I could have sworn that was Grey Griffin as Natasha.

Overall it looks decent enough. Here's hoping it goes better than the last George of the Jungle cartoon.
D.A.V.E.
said at 12:27 PM on Fri Apr 13 2018
Regarding the new Kung Fu Panda show, Mitch Watson let it slip that Mick Wingert and James Hong will be reprising their roles, and that it'll be more in tone of the movies than LoA was.
RetroPokeFan
said at 2:14 AM on Fri Apr 13 2018
The art style looks really dang nice so props to the art department there.

I'll admit it's gonna feel so weird to hear Rocky without June Foray (who sadly passed on) but Tara Strong'll do great.

And Ben Diskin, wow that freakin range he has as Boris. I'm surprised he can pull off that type of voice so well.

Not to mention it's cool that they got Daran Norris as the Narrator.
PurpleWarrior13
said at 7:59 PM on Thu Apr 12 2018
The trailer looked surprisingly decent, and the cheap flash animation is actually very evocative of the limited animation of the original series. The voices sound very well-cast. It will be pretty much impossible for the writing to capture Jay Ward's very specific style of humor, so I hope the show tries to be its own thing.
numbuh34
said at 4:39 PM on Thu Apr 12 2018
Ben Diskin The voice of Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 2 from KND is voicing Boris! Ben never cease to amaze me!!!
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 3:55 PM on Thu Apr 12 2018
Wow, that was Ben Diskin as Boris?
I said it once, I will say it again: just when I think Ben can no longer surprise me, he pulls something out of his bag of tricks.
Ghosty404
said at 3:52 PM on Thu Apr 12 2018
I'm not totally convinced on Rocky's voice, but the artstyle I love.
said at 3:34 PM on Thu Apr 12 2018
You know, I just want to say: If there's any VA today who can possibly step into June Foray's shoes and totally do it justice, I think Tara Strong is more than worthy. She sounds like she'll do a great job!
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon