Hannah Barbera Voice Compares
Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report

Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report

Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report
US Home Media Release Date: March 03, 1998
Japan Theatrical Release Date: April 09, 1994
Franchise: Yu Yu Hakusho
SELECT VIEW: [ Characters ]  [ Characters / Voice Actors ]  [ Voice Cast ]  [ Credits ]

The Cast

Latest Comments

said at 5:14 PM on Wed Mar 25 2015
I really would like FUNimation to acquire and re-dub this. This is the only Yu Yu Hakusho animation I haven't watched yet and having different voices just would't feel right after binging all the rest. C'mon FUNimation!
said at 4:02 AM on Mon Mar 3 2014
Most of the voices in this film are pretty poor I wonder if they will get Funimation.

I mean I like John Burgmeier's Kurama over Hideo's Kurama and that's one of my least favourite roles from John
said at 3:58 PM on Wed Jan 8 2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Funimation, please get the liscense to this movie and redub it! I don't care if you have to alter the script! Get John Burgmeier! he was the script writer for the TV show! Sabat needs to voice Kuwabara again! This voice just sounds strange...I'm so used to the shows voices!
said at 5:05 AM on Wed Mar 21 2012
 3 Shout Outs! [?]
I'm really hoping that sometime soon Funimation will give this film a proper English dub they dubbed the Ova and the Golden Seal film last year so the chances of it eventually happening are quite good its simply a waiting game at the moment to see when it will actually happen!
said at 6:00 PM on Mon Nov 26 2012
@IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE I can drink to that. Yu Yu Hakusho is one of Justin Cook's all-time favorite shows (he's now a leading producer at FUNimation). If it were any other show, those OVAs and short film might not have gotten dubbed. This film is a major part of the YYH franchise (with such a horrendous English dub). I'm sure it will end up redubbed one of these days. Fans have been asking for it for years.
said at 2:50 PM on Tue Nov 27 2012
@IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE Agreed. Most of YYH is Funimation-dubbed now, so it's just this film and that's it. I agree that the current isn't that great.

A favorite Movie
for 8 members.
Kazuma Kuwabara
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report characters.
Keiko Yukimura