Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report

Franchise: Yu Yu Hakusho
Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report

Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report Cast

Comments

Redeye64
said at 1:41 PM on Fri Apr 15 2016
I finally watched it and really the only voices I liked were Yusuke Kurama and Botan (and maybe Yukina and Kuronue). This movie has potential for an awesome dub by Funimation and I really hope they get to redub it.
SSJ4Godot
said at 9:10 AM on Mon Feb 29 2016
Actually, a lot of the voice actors from Funimation weren't here. They need to redub it hahaha.
SSJ4Godot
said at 9:07 AM on Mon Feb 29 2016
Sabat not voicing Kuwabara in this movie sort of ruined it for me at the time xD
martyyahar
said at 12:57 PM on Thu Feb 4 2016
I like how they got Rik "Garzey's Wing" Nagel to voice Yusuke. I know this was before that, but he uses almost the exact same performance.

Also, i actually prefer Cliff Lazenby to Christian Sabat for "Kuwahara", even if the dub ****ed up his name. Likewise, Veronica Taylor is a better Botan than Cynthia Cranz.

The acting could be fixed with a better director (or better yet A director), and a slightly different cast (i.e. keeping the two actors i mentioned).
SteelEthlan
said at 7:34 PM on Sat Apr 16 2016
@martyyahar Christopher Sabat*

And let's be honest, this dub doesn't have the same charm as Funimation voice actors did.
Dr.Who
said at 3:01 PM on Sun Jan 10 2016
Seriously needs a re-dub, and I'm not one to support that normally.
Redeye64
said at 5:14 PM on Wed Mar 25 2015
I really would like FUNimation to acquire and re-dub this. This is the only Yu Yu Hakusho animation I haven't watched yet and having different voices just would't feel right after binging all the rest. C'mon FUNimation!
HienFan
said at 4:02 AM on Mon Mar 3 2014
Most of the voices in this film are pretty poor I wonder if they will get Funimation.

I mean I like John Burgmeier's Kurama over Hideo's Kurama and that's one of my least favourite roles from John
SpiritKitten
said at 3:58 PM on Wed Jan 8 2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Funimation, please get the liscense to this movie and redub it! I don't care if you have to alter the script! Get John Burgmeier! he was the script writer for the TV show! Sabat needs to voice Kuwabara again! This voice just sounds strange...I'm so used to the shows voices!
IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE
said at 5:05 AM on Wed Mar 21 2012
I'm really hoping that sometime soon Funimation will give this film a proper English dub they dubbed the Ova and the Golden Seal film last year so the chances of it eventually happening are quite good its simply a waiting game at the moment to see when it will actually happen!
PurpleWarrior13
said at 6:00 PM on Mon Nov 26 2012
@IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE I can drink to that. Yu Yu Hakusho is one of Justin Cook's all-time favorite shows (he's now a leading producer at FUNimation). If it were any other show, those OVAs and short film might not have gotten dubbed. This film is a major part of the YYH franchise (with such a horrendous English dub). I'm sure it will end up redubbed one of these days. Fans have been asking for it for years.
Fulgore2005
said at 2:50 PM on Tue Nov 27 2012
@IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE Agreed. Most of YYH is Funimation-dubbed now, so it's just this film and that's it. I agree that the current isn't that great.
5th Annual BTVA Voice Acting Awards BTVA Awards
WINNERS!
Kazuma Kuwabara
Hinageshi
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report characters.
Genkai
Genkai
Yusuke Urameshi
Yusuke Urameshi
Hiei
Hiei
Koenma
Koenma
Kazuma Kuwabara
Kazuma Kuwabara
Keiko Yukimura
Keiko Yukimura
CHECK OUT ALL 8 VOICE COMPARES »
RELATED ITEMS
Search for "Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report style=" on Amazon.com.