Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Franchise: Transformers
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Cast

Comments

Regomania
said at 4:09 PM on Wed Nov 20 2013
I liked how they've reversed the 'Ghibli' effect. By giving all the VA roles that they can master, and leave the big name actors to their schtick.
Scooby-Dooby-Doo
said at 12:53 AM on Thu Jul 4 2013
I can see how people say this movie was bad, but the roster of characters introduced was so awesome. The only thing I find wrong with the film is some geographical errors, how some scenes just skip from one to another, and the lack of character development (the biggest nitpick). Other than that, the film is really good. The game is better than the film itself, however. They need to focus more on the Transformers themselves and have Decepticons actually communicate with each other using words, not the weird Cybertronian language (which is cool, don't get me wrong). But anyways, I love Michael Bay's interpretation of the Transformers. He gave them a major upgrade in my opinion.
Aussieroth
said at 6:15 PM on Mon Jan 28 2013
God how I hate this movie. Ok, most of the TF movies done by Bay but this especially is horrendous. The voice cast at least tried to redeem it but just... no.

Also, my sympathies to Tom Kenny and Reno Wilson. Skids and Mudflap is now a nasty stain on their careers. Way to go Michael.
skeletonking1234
said at 8:05 PM on Wed Dec 12 2012
this is a pretty underrated sequel in my opinion. True it does have some faults like I think it takes itself as more of an action comedy than a straight up sci-fi action film like the first film did more of, but it is still a great and very entertaining film. Plus it has some of the best action I've seen in an action film in a while, I'd say even better action than in the first though I think the first is the superior film.
Metabad
said at 5:09 AM on Thu Jul 14 2011
Even though I could care less for the film itself, The Fallen really did have a great design.
said at 7:10 AM on Mon Jul 5 2010
Mixmaster and Long Haul actually did appear as components of Devastator, plus a Mixmaster unit attempted to ambush Jetfire. But those aren't their voice actors. Neil Kaplan only voices Long Haul in the ROTF video game, and Mixmaster has yet to speak.
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 1:28 PM on Fri Jul 2 2010
@also & Elita1:

Elita 1 and Chromia did not have a speaking role in the film and its open for debate if they actually were 'in' the film or if they were just extensions of Arcee.

Mixmaster and Longhaul also did not appear in this movie!
Born Today, July 1st

Anne Garefino

Melissa Peterman

Terrence Mann

Hillary Tuck
Optimus Prime
The Fallen
Jetfire
Soundwave
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen characters.
Mudflap
Mudflap
Arcee
Arcee
The Fallen
The Fallen
Jetfire
Jetfire
Starscream
Starscream
Sideswipe
Sideswipe
CHECK OUT ALL 10 VOICE COMPARES »
RELATED ITEMS
Search for "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen style=" on Amazon.com.