If you have an @hotmail, @live, @msn, or @outlook email, please change it if you wish to receive emails from BTVA. Microsoft has tightened it's spam filters and many emails from places like BTVA (and other sites not on your Contacts list) may be blocked from ever arriving in your Inbox.
Top Cat: The Movie Top Cat: The Movie Top Cat: The Movie

Top Cat: The Movie

Top Cat: The Movie
US Theatrical: Aug 02, 2013

Animation Studio: Anima Estudios
Franchise: Hanna-Barbera Classics

Popularity: 300th All Time, 150th This Week. *

The Cast

said at 12:37 AM on Tue Sep 8 2015
So did Danny Trejo and Rob Schneider not record all of their dialogue or not have time so Jason filled in? Because I think it's odd to have another actor fill in for another half of their dialogue.
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 11:25 AM on Tue Sep 8 2015
@skeletonking1234 Apparently Jason voiced them in the UK version of the movie; Trejo and Schneider were US-exclusives.
said at 6:54 PM on Thu Nov 13 2014
Wait they made another Top Cat movie!? Wow I can't remember the last time I saw the other one that was made in the 90's. I hope this one is just as good.
said at 6:21 PM on Sat Apr 26 2014
Okay yes it isn't the best movie ever made, but when I watched, I didn't really find anything all that wrong with the movie.

The animation does look close to the original hannah barbera designs making them look a little more modern which is welcome, and I like the CG background 2D character look to it which makes it look more appealing I think, even if the characters look a bit "flat" compared to the baackgrounds.

Yes the humor isn't all that great but the voice acting is pretty good for a film like this, and Jason does a top notch Top cat impression, as do all the other guys in the film.
said at 11:28 PM on Sun Jul 14 2013
All the darkened contrast makes the characters look even more flat.
said at 11:39 AM on Mon Jul 2 2012
Dang! I'm a huge TC fan, and not even I knew about this!
said at 12:44 AM on Sun Jul 29 2012
@PurpleWarrior13 Don't bother, its really bad.
said at 2:02 AM on Fri Apr 3 2015
@Napeter93 Ugh.......I don't know why Warner would let these idiots do the film
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Top Cat: The Movie characters.
Officer Dibble