If you have an @hotmail, @live, @msn, or @outlook email, please change it if you wish to receive emails from BTVA. Microsoft has tightened it's spam filters and many emails from places like BTVA (and other sites not on your Contacts list) may be blocked from ever arriving in your Inbox.
The Little Engine That Could (1991) The Little Engine That Could (1991) The Little Engine That Could (1991)

The Little Engine That Could (1991)

The Little Engine That Could (1991)
US Home Media: Nov 22, 1991

Popularity: 383rd All Time, 193rd This Week. *

The Cast

Jacob M. Keene
said at 10:51 PM on Sat Aug 2 2014
So most people prefer this adaptation over the 2011 remake, I will admit this is good and I've liked it since early childhood, I actually prefer the remake over this one.
said at 11:14 AM on Sat May 19 2012
Whoa, I watched this when I was a kid. I had no idea so many well-known voice actors were in it.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 6:25 AM on Thu Mar 22 2012
I loved this show as a kid
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 4:52 PM on Thu Mar 22 2012
said at 1:28 AM on Thu Mar 22 2012
Is there any way that the characters from this film could be connected to the character pages of the 2011 version? For example, in this title the main character is "Tillie" played by Kath Soucie. But the "Little Engine" from the 2011 version is voiced by Alyson Stoner. They're the same character though. Any way to connect them?
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 10:30 PM on Fri Mar 23 2012
@Dogman15 There are a lot of similarities and characters that seem like they are basically the same but I'm not sure if we have enough to do actual linking/comparisons between the two.
said at 4:23 AM on Sat May 19 2012
@OptimusSolo Okay, well, the Tower is the same character, right? Just because they changed the gender and made her a "black woman" character doesn't mean we can't have a comparison page. Just my thoughts; you don't have to act on them (though it'd be cool).