The LEGO Ninjago Movie

Franchise: LEGO
The LEGO Ninjago Movie The LEGO Ninjago Movie

The LEGO Ninjago Movie Cast

Comments

Coolpika1
said at 3:37 AM on Sun Sep 17 2017
Soul-dragon said it, i am a fan of Ninjago but this just doesn't look good, i mean cool idea and all but those designs, the voices, it just doesn't match Ninjago at all, i mean just by these faces alone, Zane looks like an idiot, Jay looks like a whimp, Cole just looks lazy and Kai for some reason looks too serious like a emo-kind of serious, only Lloyd and Nya really look okay, but honestly though, this isn't going to be good

I really hope the next fully lego movie isn't anymore TV show movies, unless something like Spongebob, because i see it heading that way, with it already having CGI movie and puppet specials, a fully lego movie doesn't seem to far outta its reach

but who else wants to see Avengers or Deadpool in lego? I'd LOVE to see that :)
Soul-dragon
said at 5:18 PM on Wed Sep 27 2017
@Coolpika1 The Lego Deadpool movie? I honestly really like that idea! It could be a raunchy R-rated masterpiece with tons of humor and dirty jokes...but it's probably never going to happen since that would be a bad business move. But I would love to see an Avengers flick.
Soul-dragon
said at 2:50 PM on Mon Aug 28 2017
Not going to lie, as someone who loved Ninjago when I was about 11, I can already tell you I'm probably not going to watch this. Like most, I honestly dislike the recasts and redesigns. I mean, I get that they needed to make it feel like more of a stand alone movie than a TV movie, but did they really need to cast that guy from Ant Man who found stuff out from his cousin as Kai? Vincent Tong was prefect in the role, and nailed the hotheadness to a T. And the redesigns and the changes from the original story feel pretty dumb. I mean, the old show wasn't perfect, but it kept me hooked. However, I am curious to see what voice compares come out of this.
Stare at the Sun
said at 10:58 AM on Tue Feb 28 2017
I never cared for the original show...but this looks pretty good.
BNSF1995
said at 7:59 PM on Sun Feb 5 2017
I wish they kept the original cast...and the original designs.
Kee Nar Luk Ham
said at 5:44 PM on Sun Jan 22 2017
Soooo cooool!!!!!!!!! Jackie Chan is voicing Mater Wu.
GreenGoblin75
said at 6:11 PM on Wed Jul 20 2016
I feel like the worst part of these recasts is that it doesn't even seem like the actors could fit. The only decent recasts are Jackie Chan & Dave Franco.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 11:10 AM on Thu Jul 14 2016
Huh, didn't know this franchise was big enough to warrant a movie.
I'm disapointed they went with not only recasts but "big name" recasts.
GreenGoblin75
said at 10:20 AM on Thu Jul 14 2016
Ugh, recasts. I loved the Ocean VAs in these roles.
Master Wu