Teen Titans: The Judas Contract

Franchise: Teen Titans
Teen Titans: The Judas Contract Teen Titans: The Judas Contract

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract Cast

Comments

Anicomicgeek
said at 8:27 PM on Thu Feb 16 2017
So, Jaime's parents are Hawkgirl and Sal Maroni?
nikipotamus
said at 9:12 PM on Thu Feb 16 2017
@Anicomicgeek I actually find it fitting that Theresa Russo is Max's mother.
Abdullab
said at 2:17 AM on Fri Feb 17 2017
@nikipotamus OMG, It is a Wizards of Waverly Place reunion. If they were able to make a way for Selena Gomez and David Henrie to be in the sequel, then we can have the trinity reunion.
Anicomicgeek
said at 12:52 PM on Fri Feb 17 2017
@nikipotamus

I was aware both of in Wizards of Waverly Place, but as I didn't watch that show, that slipped my mind.^^;
nikipotamus
said at 4:41 PM on Fri Feb 17 2017
@Anicomicgeek No worries, mate.
Abdullab
said at 8:44 AM on Tue Feb 14 2017
Sam Liu, Miguel Ferrer, the recent reprisals, I am calling it release day has a teaser for YJ Season 3
Abdullab
said at 11:02 AM on Mon Feb 13 2017
Did anyone saw the flashback scene it sounded like freeman and spisak returned for red arrow and kid flash wouldnt be surprised cus Sam Liu worked on YJ and Miguel Ferrer is in this
HK-47 master
said at 11:03 PM on Mon Feb 13 2017
@Abdullab The series has plenty of homages to YJ. In Bad Blood, there's a scene where Dick is working out and it's similar to how he did so in the episode "Downtime"; and in Justice League vs Teen Titans, Beast Boy temporarily turns into a genomorph.
Abdullab
said at 2:13 AM on Tue Feb 14 2017
@HK-47 master your right, not to mention the similar character designs but the true YJ is returning soon
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 12:36 PM on Sun Feb 12 2017
Sigh, I'd be excited for this if it wasn't shoehorned into the New 52 animated universe. -_-
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 5:07 PM on Sun Feb 12 2017
@TheVengeanceKnight Can something really be "shoehorned in" when it's very clearly and deliberately tied into a previously existing universe that shares an established storyline, art style and cast? :p
Francesco92e
said at 12:29 PM on Sat Mar 4 2017
@TheVengeanceKnight I will if I didn't know already that that batman braggart will steal the show from everyone again
GreenGoblin75
said at 2:18 PM on Wed Feb 8 2017
While I know it's hard to tell from one line, I'm already liking Miguel Ferrer WAAAAAAYYY more than Thomas Gibson.

The line in the trailer reminded me of Lance Henriksen's Grim Reaper.
dcmarvelanime
said at 9:16 AM on Wed Feb 8 2017
Here's The Trailer Debut Y'all^___^

HyperVoiceActing
said at 7:00 PM on Fri Jan 20 2017
Well what do ya know. A recent DC animated movie that's NOT trying to shove Batman down our throat.

Been a while, hasn't it?
HK-47 master
said at 11:13 PM on Thu Jan 19 2017
I hope the credits have "In Memory of Miguel Ferrer".
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 9:53 PM on Thu Jan 19 2017
Didn't Slade die after the movie the that introduced Damien?
Troodon2
said at 10:06 AM on Fri Jan 20 2017
@Music Meister There's probably gonna be some mystical nonsense involved.
TherealRNO
said at 10:31 PM on Sun Mar 5 2017
@Troodon2: Just like how Raven's daddy Trigon revived him in season 4 of the Teen Titans' animated series (2003-2006) where the original cast that also does Teen Titans GO voiced the Titans and Ron Pearlman voiced Slade/Deathstroke.
Troodon2
said at 10:50 PM on Sun Mar 5 2017
@TherealRNO Kind'a hard seeing that given what happened with Trigon in the last movie in this universe.
batcool
said at 9:28 PM on Thu Jan 19 2017
look Interesting Wonder How Close They'll stick to t The source material also it kinda cool were seeing red suit Nightwing and hope they use Damian less because he getting annoying
EPA Deane
said at 1:38 AM on Tue Feb 14 2017
@batcool Hopefully, Terra won't be as irritating as she was in the original story.
TherealRNO
said at 10:32 PM on Sun Mar 5 2017
@batcool: Considering Damien wasn't even ALIVE when the original was written, I'd say not much.
TherealRNO
said at 10:33 PM on Sun Mar 5 2017
@EPA Deane: Why? She's SUPPOSED to be a heartless, backstabbing jailbait bitch. That IS her character.
EPA Deane
said at 1:13 AM on Mon Mar 6 2017
@TherealRNO I know that's the intention but having read the orignal story she just comes off as an irritating scapegoat for Deathstroke's Actions.

Deathstroke coming off as a Tragic Anti-Villain being used by Terra to commit evil deeds rings really false to me.

These Blogs Articulate my Problems with the Original Version of Terra Better than I can:

DravenRoth994
said at 8:11 PM on Thu Jan 19 2017
I'm very saddened by the loss of Miguel Ferrer, but him voicing Deathstroke is something I can totally get behind!!
Shaun Ince
said at 7:41 PM on Thu Jan 19 2017
Are you sure those credits are correct? Last time I remember, Jake T Austin was Blue Beattle & Brandon Soo Hoo was Beastboy in the Justice League vs Teen Titans movie. Unless they decided to swap roles.

Anyway I am very interested in hearing Miguels final voice role. Miguel as Deathstroke/Slade is great casting.
Foxwolf (Admin)
said at 11:26 PM on Thu Jan 19 2017
@Shaun Ince my bad on the miscredit. Thx, fixed.
Shaun Ince
said at 6:38 AM on Fri Jan 20 2017
@Foxwolf No problem.
skeletonking1234
said at 7:05 PM on Thu Jan 19 2017
Good to see Miguel get a shot at Deathstroke after I've wanted him to for years. Sad it was announced today though RIP
Faved by 1 BTVA Member
Nightwing / Dick Grayson
Raven
Deathstroke / Slade Wilson
RELATED ITEMS
Search for "Teen Titans: The Judas Contract style=" on Amazon.com.