Lord of the Rings Voice Compares
Snow White and the Huntsman

Snow White and the Huntsman

Snow White and the Huntsman

Theatrical Release Date (USA): June 1, 2012

Franchise: Snow White
The evil queen orders the huntsman to kill Snow White.
SELECT VIEW: [ Characters ]  [ Side By Side ]  [ Voice Cast ]  [ Credits ]

The Cast

Latest Comments

The Doctor
said at 12:52 PM on Thu Oct 2 2014
Who in their right mind thought that people would be buying that Kirstern Stewart is more beautiful than Charlize Theron? XD
LordofEvil96
said at 10:01 AM on Tue Oct 14 2014
@The Doctor When your Evil Queen is much more attractive then your Snow White, then you need to do some serious recasting.
The Doctor
said at 6:28 AM on Wed Oct 15 2014
@LordofEvil96 Maybe Mirror Man was drunk or something.
LordofEvil96
said at 6:44 AM on Wed Oct 15 2014
@The Doctor That could be the case.
IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE
said at 1:59 AM on Tue Jun 12 2012
I remember seeing some critic's quote in a tv spot for Snow White and the Huntsman calling it a Masterpiece well clearly that's nonsense because Snow White and the Huntsman was a very mixed bag of a film..the first hour of it was bland and unengaging but When the dwarfs and the fairy forest came into the picture it became a little less bland and somewhat interesting..The last ten minutes of the film had a few good bits in it but you could see how the Queen was going to die from a mile away it was obvious.The Queen's death was very anticlimactic especially considering Charlize Theron was spouting the best quote in the entire film while she was burning alive then moments later Snow White puts an end to her reign and that's the end of it..the film was decent but nothing to special..the true highlights of the film are the dwarfs and the mirror man.
PurpleWarrior13
said at 3:41 AM on Tue Jun 12 2012
@IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE It doesn't help that we've also got "Mirror, Mirror" in theaters... just goes to show you how unoriginal Hollywood is right now. :P

Disney's Snow White will always be the definitive one!
IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE
said at 8:14 PM on Fri Jun 15 2012
@PurpleWarrior13 Snow White and the Huntsman is a vast improvement over Mirror Mirror which is simply a water down version of the story at least Snow White and the Huntsman attempted to spin a darker tale of the story but lost its way due to several flaws in the film itself.It was striving to be dark fantasy like Pan's Labyrinth or Legend in the end tho it wasn't on par with them.Bob Hoskins was excellent as the blind elder dwarf and their is a sequence where this beautiful Irish folk song plays while the Dwarfs and Snow White are walking grieving over the loss of one of their own that is probably my favorite scene in the entire film.Disney's Snow White is indeed a classic and a important millstone in the history of animation.
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 11:51 PM on Wed Jan 23 2013
@PurpleWarrior13 Just finally watched this and honestly Snow White is just bland story overall. Disney's version is WAY overrated and this version did not meet my expectations either. Great visuals though in this one!
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 11:52 PM on Wed Jan 23 2013
@IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE BTW you should probably add disclaimers before you talk about things that some would consider 'spoilers' ... just a thought :)
PurpleWarrior13
said at 12:59 AM on Thu Jan 24 2013
@OptimusSolo Disney's Snow White is one of my favorite films, though mostly for it's animation, music and voice performances (it also has a lot of meaning to me personally). I also loved the Wicked Queen villain, and the Dwarves have always been very entertaining. I haven't seen the Kristen Stewart one, but I've seen Mirror, Mirror, and while I liked it's originality, it certainly couldn't top Walt Disney.
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 1:05 AM on Thu Jan 24 2013
@PurpleWarrior13 I just can't stand how all the critics or 'top lists' always list Snow White simply because of WHEN it came out and because of its impact historically when if you actually break down the story and the movie itself....its full of some flaws and other things I have major issues with. Definitely not even Top Ten Disney Movies of all-time in my book!
PurpleWarrior13
said at 1:31 AM on Thu Jan 24 2013
@OptimusSolo I guess I can understand some of that, but few of the old Disney films had really amazing plots, as their main purpose was to showcase animation (animation for film was of course a very new concept). Sleeping Beauty for instance, had no character development, and the character with the most screen-time and dialog was actually the villain (Princess Aurora herself only spoke in three scenes), with the main protagonists being mostly the three Fairies. It's still an enjoyable film though, very well-made, with spectacular animation, great music, and stellar voice performances, as expected with classic Disney films. The same can be said for Snow White, which had a very simple plot, but had so many strengths in other areas, it's still a memorable and enjoyable film. I don't think it's supposed to be taken too seriously.
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 12:44 AM on Fri Jan 25 2013
@PurpleWarrior13 I don't think any of them are supposed to be taken toooo seriously. I'm just saying I could easily list ten superior disney movies :)

A favorite Movie