Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Voice Director: Sam Riegel

US Home Media: Jan 09, 2018

Animation Studio: Warner Brothers Animation

Popularity: 1,633rd All Time, 105th This Week

Franchises: Scooby-Doo, Batman
Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and the Bold Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cast

Comments

Francesco92e
said at 12:18 PM on Sat Feb 10 2018
It's good to see brave and the bold again
batcool
said at 9:06 PM on Mon Feb 5 2018
Just finished watching the film and man was it enjoyable and fun almost made me miss Brave and the Bold tbh didn't really care for the Scooby and the gang as much but the exchange with Batman pretty good and the cast were great in there roles
RetroPokeFan
said at 5:00 AM on Fri Feb 2 2018
A crossover between Scooby and Batman (which mind you, isn't the first time we've seen this happen) isn't what I'd expect Sam Riegel to do voice direction for but the unthinkable has happened.

Man, this guy sure is going places.
Soul-dragon
said at 4:20 PM on Mon Mar 5 2018
@RetroPokeFan He's doing Unikitty as well.
44595
said at 2:21 PM on Wed Jan 31 2018
Honestly, I will sound crazy for this, but I with they kept Meghan Strange as Harley Quinn. She isn't a good villain, and Meghan Strange did not do a good job as her, but listening to Tara Strong's voice was pain in the ears. The voice sounded like she was trying to pull off the most Jewish voice possible, and this is coming from a Jew.
EPA Deane
said at 4:18 AM on Fri Feb 9 2018
@44595 Tara Strong is Jewish herself......

Make of That What You Will.....
EPA Deane
said at 10:34 AM on Sat Jan 20 2018
Putting aside my annoyance at Blue Beetle not having a Major Role in the film and Catwoman's Baffling Re Design, I loved this Return to Batman : Brave and The Bold.
D.A.V.E.
said at 4:10 PM on Wed Jan 24 2018
@EPA Deane Blue Beetle was not a detective, so he didn't fit in the story. Plastic Man was kind of stretching it and Aquaman's whole role in the story is that he wasn't. I really like Blue Beetle, but I'd prefer it if he didn't have a forced appearance.

Catwoman's worn that costume before in the show, but I don't know why she did there. At least with Riddler, there's a reason.
Cartoonguy133
said at 10:40 PM on Wed Jan 24 2018
@D.A.V.E. I think she wore it to impress Batman. However, he was injured at the time so, she ended up fighting Plastic Man instead (He, Aquaman, Captain Marvel, and Green Arrow were filling in for Batman).
I can understand why Aquaman was here since he was the most popular character on the show. Though, I'm more surprised that Nightwing and Batgirl weren't in this.
EPA Deane
said at 4:21 AM on Fri Feb 9 2018
@D.A.V.E. I know. It's Just The Show made me a Fan of Jaime Reyes and would have liked to have seen him again (even if it was the Briefest of Cameos)
Abdullab
said at 2:36 PM on Fri Jan 19 2018
U know I wonder if this means Sam will direct the next few scooby-doo direct to dvd movies. It has a history of changing directors a few periods of time before returning back to Sunderman
batcool
said at 7:53 PM on Wed Jan 17 2018
I definitely have to check this looks interesting plus they got voice cast from brave and bold to reprise there roles also Jeffrey combs is back as The Question and it awesome Sam Riegel is the voice director for this
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 12:51 PM on Wed Jan 17 2018
Listening to these clips makes me realize how much I miss Brave and the Bold.
EPA Deane
said at 10:30 AM on Sat Jan 20 2018
@Music Meister I know I Do. :(
Floatzelgal2016
said at 9:49 AM on Mon Jan 22 2018
@EPA Deane Same here.
Abdullab
said at 10:51 AM on Wed Jan 17 2018
I was not expecting Sam to voice direct this at all but it`s preety cool he got to, he certainly is moving up in the voice directing feild.

Anyway it`s preety cool to see Batman: The Brave and the Bold return and Bader back as the iconic caped crusader along with the return of the cast and most of the replacement voices were good too.
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 10:36 AM on Wed Jan 17 2018
You know, I wish more franchises had random crossovers like this. I wanna' see disparate worlds interact with each other. The Nicktoons video games, Scooby-Doo and Batman... just gimme the crazy-different franchises in a movie together. :D
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 10:49 AM on Wed Jan 17 2018
@TylerMirage
You mean like Tom and Jerry and Willy Wonka and the Choclate Factory?
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 12:53 PM on Wed Jan 17 2018
@Music Meister ...I should've seen that reply coming. :P
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 12:55 PM on Wed Jan 17 2018
@TylerMirage
It was too easy to not post
Hayworth
said at 6:34 PM on Wed Jan 17 2018
@Music Meister

At least Scooby-Doo as a franchise has a history of bizarro crossovers. I get the feeling that the WB creative staff is just burnt out on Tom and Jerry on their own, hence "Willy Wonka, but Tom and Jerry show up intermittently"
HyperVoiceActing
said at 1:22 PM on Fri Jan 19 2018
@TylerMirage - Technically Scooby and Batman have been teaming up for decades. So this isn't all that shocking
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 8:26 AM on Sun Jan 21 2018
@HyperVoiceActing I know that, I wasn't saying that this was their first. ;)
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon
What is Patreon?
Question
Daphne Blake
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Scooby-Doo! and Batman: The Brave and the Bold characters.
Clayface