Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and The Island of Misfit Toys

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and The Island of Misfit Toys
Voice Director: Doug Parker

US Theatrical: Oct 30, 2001

Popularity: 337th All Time, 48th This Week

Franchise: Rankin Bass Classics
Additional Voices: 1
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and The Island of Misfit Toys Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and The Island of Misfit Toys

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and The Island of Misfit Toys Cast

Additional Voices (+)

Comments

RetroPokeFan
said at 2:05 AM on Tue Dec 5 2017
Man oh man is this a terrible insult to the original.

I remember even as a kid thinking the animation was atrocious looking.

Even the star studded voice cast (both celebs and Ocean talent) can't save this one.
whyofbladez
said at 5:17 PM on Wed Nov 29 2017
I remember getting this as a kid. My disappointment was indescribable. lol
teethy
said at 2:15 AM on Fri Jan 6 2017
This movie was somewhat enjoyable but as a big fan of 1964 classic the inconsistency bugs me a lot and kind of ruins it for me... elf school of the dental arts? I mean come on!
PurpleWarrior13
said at 6:39 PM on Fri Feb 28 2014
I kinda liked this as a kid, but YIKES it doesn't hold up well at all. Especially the animation. The voice acting was probably the only half-way decent thing about this. It's amazing the talent and opportunity wasted here.
spongefan12
said at 7:19 PM on Tue Jan 14 2014
Oh man i loved this sequel as a kid i still remember every moment from this movie. :D
Torak
said at 10:24 AM on Wed Nov 27 2013
This... scares me. No idea why lol!
Telme22
said at 11:58 AM on Thu Feb 23 2012
I've never seen this, but the voice matching is actually quite brilliant!
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 2:27 AM on Sat Dec 25 2010
Definitely one of my favorite Xmas movies of all-time!
SupremeTarantulas
said at 9:34 PM on Fri Nov 30 2012
@OptimusSolo A shame critics slammed this. It's a good thing that doesn't stop it from airing every year. The best part is they use all the original characters that were missing in the other sequels and of course the fact they sound so much like the original VA's.
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and The Island of Misfit Toys characters.
Hermey The Elf