Pokemon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages

Pokemon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages
US Home Media: Mar 08, 2016
Japan Theatrical: Jul 18, 2015

Animation Studio: OLM

Popularity: 633rd All Time, 1,067th This Week

Franchise: Pokemon
Pokemon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages Pokemon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages

Pokemon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages Cast

said at 3:02 AM on Wed Mar 7 2018
No offences to anyone involved in the dub but this was just absolutely atrocious (just like the film itself, what a wonderful combo).

Hoopa wasn't just nails on a chalkboard, it was nails being pierced through millions of windows.

Daniel J Edwards as Baraz and whoever played Meray are the only highlights.
said at 7:06 AM on Wed Mar 7 2018
@RetroPokeFan Really? I loved it all things considered! However I do agree on the dub. Hoopa's voice was the very definition of annoying. I have always imagined Faye Mata in the role myself TBH.
said at 7:53 AM on Tue Feb 27 2018
I love this movie and Hoopa as a character. However the dub was beyond bad. The music failed to tell a story and watered down every single scene not to mention Hoopa sounded so annoying. Tia Ballad or Brina Palencina would've fit the character better.
said at 1:44 PM on Sun Jan 29 2017
You guys should really give this movie more love, the ending was just so epic
said at 7:09 AM on Mon Nov 21 2016

Found some comedy gold.
Joel the Pokekid
said at 3:43 PM on Sun Mar 13 2016
Alot of people will disagree with me, but I absolutely loved this movie!
said at 6:19 PM on Tue Aug 30 2016
@Joel the Pokekid The fanservice was put in an astronomic level, which I praised, alongside the animation work. But the plot and the problematic in the movie is pretty "meh" compared to the other movies. Still a good fun.
said at 10:12 AM on Sun Mar 13 2016
Love this film! Too many legendaries though!
said at 5:35 PM on Sun Jan 3 2016
I'm sorry, but Natochenny's Ash continues to devolve and deteriorate even further, honestly, I laughed at how constipated and womanly Ash sounds here:

said at 6:23 PM on Fri Dec 18 2015
I'll let WPM describe my thoughts on this one, as I've seen it, and his opinions are pretty close to my own on both the film and dub:

Where The Wild Things Are Spotlight