Pokemon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened

Voice Director: Tom Wayland

US Home Media: Dec 03, 2013
Japan Theatrical: Jul 13, 2013

Animation Studio: OLM

Popularity: 645th All Time, 892nd This Week

Franchise: Pokemon
Pokemon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened Pokemon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened

Pokemon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened Cast

said at 1:09 AM on Thu Mar 8 2018
Bland as hell film just like Mewtwo herself who sounds so bored and lifeless (due to the voice direction).

Not a lot of highlights either, only one being Jake Paque as Eric.
Joel the Pokekid
said at 5:50 AM on Sat Jan 16 2016
I thought this movie was nice, but what made me dislike its huge lack of bgi.
said at 4:01 PM on Fri Feb 13 2015
I never expect anything from the new Pokemon movies, most of the old ones were bad too, but this was just awful. I don't want to give a whole review in a comment but I didn't have any fun watching this, besides riffing it with my brother. The worst part is Mewtwo.
Now I know everyone hates Mewtwo's voice, but something I want to say is it's not that I dislike Ms. Pultro's acting, it's just Mewtwo has been voiced by two male actors in the past so I'm just puzzled as to why they changed his voice. I'm aware that the movies and the anime aren't supposed to be connected in Japan, but I would like consistency within the movies themselves. Ash should've recognised Mewtwo, even if we say this is a different Mewtwo Ash should've had a scene at least addressing meeting such a rare Pokemon before.
I've already gone on too long, but I just feel the Pokemon movies could be so much better if they tried, but with the way things are the movies still get bought whether or not they try to make them that great so why bother?
I just miss the old days....
said at 1:59 AM on Thu Oct 24 2013
Just heard Mewtwo's voice right now.

SM Scorx
said at 5:36 PM on Tue Oct 22 2013
I thought Mewtwo has supposed to sound like a badass?
said at 5:42 AM on Tue Oct 22 2013
Wow... Mewtwo sounds... so bland, at least in the English dub.
Also I don't like Red Genesect's voice, sounds like Arceus's English voice *Cough Tom Wayland*.
Oh well, everyone else's acting is fine though, again I'm sorry if I'm being a little harsh, just needed to get it out of my system. :-)
Nightmare Crusher
said at 1:58 PM on Mon Oct 21 2013
It just so happens that I got to hear Mewtwo's voice this morning.
Where The Wild Things Are Spotlight
Ash Ketchum

Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Pokemon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened characters.