One Piece Film Z

Franchise: One Piece
One Piece Film Z One Piece Film Z

One Piece Film Z Cast

Comments

GothamRed
said at 9:14 AM on Tue Feb 24 2015
I gotta say, I was not expecting the end credits song to be a soft rock cover of "How You Remind Me" by Nickelback. And from there I was not expecting it to jarringly shift into "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett (both by Avril Lavigne). But from now on I'll feel empty inside without something like that in my anime movies again.
SteelEthlan
said at 6:45 PM on Sun Nov 30 2014
Can anyone tell me about Mobston's Granddaughter's English voice actress and Kibin's English voice actor?

I'm still not picking up a clue here.
VocalChameleon
said at 4:49 PM on Tue Nov 3 2015
@SteelEthlan Kibin is voiced by Darryl Roberds, according to the credits.

Mobster's Granddaughter, on the other hand, I don't know.
SteelEthlan
said at 8:51 PM on Sun Nov 8 2015
@VocalChameleon I'm gonna guess it could possibly be either Jessica Calvello or Jessica Cavanagh.
SteelEthlan
said at 1:19 PM on Thu Aug 21 2014
23 english voices recorded 2 to go.

Oh and i'll get a look of this movie cause i haven't watch one piece since in years back like i said to Dragon Ball Kai (Or Dragon Ball Z Kai to us Americans).
SteelEthlan
said at 8:21 PM on Mon Sep 1 2014
@SteelEthlan Wait a second scratch that it's 22 english voices filled in and recorded 3 to go.

Yeesh, i really need to pay attention to the voice actors that was in japanese waiting till the english voice actor comes in.
SteelEthlan
said at 8:47 PM on Sun Nov 8 2015
@SteelEthlan Alright i take that back, it was 23 voice actors in total, and only two remain.
The Ear of One
said at 12:19 PM on Wed Jul 23 2014
while I object that not the highest known people get to vocie these Well Known Badass chracters it is sometimes nice that One Piece Funimation gives these New People a chance to shine just as great as the Current Badass Voice Actors of Funimation.
Dee15gon
said at 12:28 AM on Mon Oct 20 2014
@The Ear of One @SteelEthlan I just watched it. The voices are excellent. That newcomer, Ray Hurd does an awesome Kizaru. And of course there's Jeremy Schwartz as Zephyr. He put his heart in that role.

My most favorite parts of the movie was the final battle between Luffy and Zephyr as well as Zephyr's last stand. Great movie.
Fulgore2005
said at 4:01 AM on Sat Nov 22 2014
@Dee15gon Agreed. But what did you make of Matthew Mercer and Lauren Landa?
Dee15gon
said at 11:35 PM on Fri Dec 5 2014
@Fulgore2005 They were good too.
The Ear of One
said at 12:50 PM on Wed May 6 2015
@Dee15gon I agree that Ray Hurd really nailed it. i hope he will be Kizuaru int the series. and that he will vocie even more in it.
The Ear of One
said at 12:50 PM on Wed May 6 2015
@Fulgore2005 hope they will get more roles in the one piece series.
Fulgore2005
said at 12:44 PM on Thu Jul 10 2014
It's nice to see Lauren Landa and Matthew Mercer in One Piece.

It also looks Andrew Love is to stay as Akainu, who is no doubt an excellent choice IMO.
FUNiman
said at 10:59 PM on Fri Jul 4 2014
It's awesome to see Kizaru has a dub voice now! (Let alone a relatively new guy!) Also interesting is Mike McFarland won't be the voice/ADR director for this movie, Joel McDonald will (battle of the Mcs). Should be a very interesting change of pace (hope he doesn't mess up Kizaru's voice!)
FUNiman
said at 9:48 AM on Sun Jul 6 2014
@mlangeveld15

Yeah, would've thought for sure Jewell would be the go-to guy for a McFarland fill-in due to how many episodes he has directed. But Joel is a super talented voice director so I'm sure he'll deliver.
Dustinman2012
said at 4:05 AM on Thu Jul 10 2014
@mlangeveld15 I actually heard Joel is directing some of Season 6.
Nami
Aokiji
RELATED ITEMS
Search for "One Piece Film Z style=" on Amazon.com.