My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Voice Director: Terry Klassen

US Theatrical: Sep 27, 2014
US Home Media: Oct 28, 2014

Animation Studio: DHX Media

Popularity: 58th All Time, 255th This Week

Franchise: My Little Pony
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks Cast

Comments

SiRenfield
said at 1:12 PM on Wed Nov 12 2014
Okay I stopped watching after Twilight turned into an Alicorn ,but at least it was worth it to see Octavia speak for the first time
Dogman15
said at 9:56 PM on Sat Dec 27 2014
@SiRenfield You missed out on great episodes like Weird Al's appearance an an acapella group.
Lord Vok
said at 4:22 PM on Tue Oct 14 2014
I wanna see King Sombra in the Equestria Girls universe. He should totally be a chemistry teacher!
Dogman15
said at 3:41 AM on Wed Sep 24 2014
Place your bets now: Will Lyra and Bon Bon sing? We already know the CMC have a song, and Maud Pie has a speaking appearance.

Also, Sam Vincent is listed in some movie theater promo credits.
Dogman15
said at 7:34 PM on Sun Sep 28 2014
Just an update to what I said earlier (SPOILER WARNING, if that helps): Lyra and Bon Bon sing, but silently as part of a montage during a different song. CMC also are part of this montage.
VctrBnsn
said at 8:30 AM on Tue May 20 2014
Anyone else think these might work better if the characters weren't still pink, blue and purple?
CatsTuxedo
said at 11:20 AM on Tue May 20 2014
@VctrBnsn Nah, to me it works fine. It helps give the impression that the world they inhabit is an alternate form of Equestria rather than Earth itself.

Besides, we don't need anyone's headcanons on the ponies' races being validated.
VctrBnsn
said at 12:11 PM on Tue May 20 2014
@CatsTuxedo Really good point.
BlankSlate
said at 3:41 PM on Thu Nov 13 2014
@VctrBnsn Either that or it's the same universe as 'Doug'.
kinne
said at 11:02 AM on Sat Dec 20 2014
@VctrBnsn It's okay in the show. But real life cosplays look tacky when they go overboard like in the movies. Subtlety is the key for cosplay. But if they did that in the movie, they wouldn't look familiar enough
SiIverTongue
said at 2:44 AM on Fri Apr 18 2014
*facepalm* animations these days eh' I mean, they're better, but people can go too far for a little bit of money.
CartoonFreak666
said at 4:52 AM on Tue Apr 29 2014
@SiIverTongue I think it's more of something fun than used to make money. I personally think the human designs are cute. I loved the first one so I'm excited to see this. By the novel and the shorts as well as my avid love for the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, it looks like I'm going to enjoy it.
SiIverTongue
said at 5:58 PM on Tue Apr 29 2014
@CartoonFreak666 I don't think you got what I meant @CartoonFreak666 but if they weren't going to make money off of it they wouldn't have made it. It's kind of like an illusion to some...thus is film, but the trick is this 'if somebody likes it, personal oppinion will be well, watching will be inevitable' said by George Manning. In this case, The people who work on things with MLPFIM. Know that there are a crap load of fans and viewers, Bronies in this case...I'm a brony too btw So I'm no Hater. But They make new things knowing they'll get the views. I would hate it making a show I wouldn't know whether people would watch or not...
Personally I might like it, But I can still tell why they made it, I'm not blind unlike some.
Regomania
said at 1:46 PM on Sun Feb 16 2014
WELL... WE'RE ALL IN A SLIGHT, FINE PICKLE. NOW AREN'T WE?

But I'm excited for this.
Dogman15
said at 7:06 PM on Fri Feb 14 2014
Aaaaaaaaaa.
SpongeBat1
said at 6:54 AM on Fri Feb 14 2014
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
immblueversion
said at 9:18 PM on Thu Feb 13 2014
Oh my.
CartoonFreak666
said at 8:05 PM on Thu Feb 13 2014
I can't wait to see this.
6th Annual BTVA Voice Acting Awards 2016