My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Friendship Games

Voice Director: Terry Klassen

US Theatrical: Sep 17, 2015
US Home Media: Oct 13, 2015

Animation Studio: DHX Media

Popularity: 176th All Time, 319th This Week

Franchise: My Little Pony
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Friendship Games My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Friendship Games

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Friendship Games Cast

Comments

Lord Vok
said at 3:21 PM on Mon Sep 21 2015
I hope they at least reference King Sombra
Autovolt
said at 9:46 AM on Mon Sep 21 2015
It's kinda weird to say the theatrical release is one that's going straight to airing on TV.

I'm surprised they didn't announce who is voicing Sugarcoat at the premiere?
MegaAnimazing
said at 2:29 PM on Thu Sep 24 2015
@Autovolt along with Sour Sweet and Indigo Zap.
Theresa
said at 8:45 AM on Fri Sep 25 2015
@MegaAnimazing i might have an idea who the voice of Indigo zap its Kelly Sheridan i could be wrong but we will wait and see
Dogman15
said at 11:38 PM on Sat Sep 26 2015
@Theresa Well, well, well. You were right. https://derpiboo.ru/988668
Theresa
said at 12:43 AM on Sun Sep 27 2015
@Dogman15 that was just a lucky guess hehehe :D i do know her voice anywhere Kelly Sheridan is the voice of Starlight glimmer from the start of season 5
Bauglir100
said at 2:40 PM on Thu Aug 13 2015
Here's to hoping that Sunset Shimmer goes back to Equestria at the end of this movie. It's already been hinted in the synopsis that she misses Equestria, so...
99-cells
said at 8:50 AM on Sun Aug 16 2015
@Bauglir100
You know what I'm curious about now?
If the human world had its own Twilight Sparkle, then where in Tartarus is that world's Sunset Shimmer......?
Autovolt
said at 11:53 AM on Sat Jul 4 2015
Finally they're going to meet their worlds Twilight...this could be either good or they'll ruin this good opportunity....only time will tell.

also the Shadowbolts are back.....sort of....well okay the name.

Looking forward to seeing who will voice Sugarcoat. I think Lalainia Lindbjerg would work really well as her.
Alexneushoorn
said at 10:56 PM on Wed Jul 1 2015
Interesting, interesting. Like last year, this EG movie is being released in September.
Jacob M. Keene
said at 6:37 PM on Wed Jul 1 2015
So there's going to be a third Equestria Girls movie? Interesting. Also since there's 3 in a row for 3 years in a row it kinda reminds me of the pattern of releases of Pokémon movies (i.e. they've released one Pokémon movie per year since 1999).
twilightsentry237
said at 11:35 PM on Mon Jun 22 2015
what about Apple Jack she another one of the most competitive one out there
TheLemsterPju
said at 7:14 PM on Sat Mar 14 2015
I kind of want this whole MLP fad to end, so I can finally watch the show without it being shoved down my throat every day.
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 12:07 AM on Sun Mar 15 2015
@TheLemsterPju I'd hardly call something with hundreds of million-dollar profits under its belt and at least twenty whole fan conventions around the world going for it just a fad. You're basically calling for the end of an entire subculture, and that's a very high order.
TheLemsterPju
said at 8:35 AM on Sun Mar 15 2015
@CatsTuxedo The fact that a show like this has gotten THAT popular is freaking insane.

Frankly, it's not just the Internet, I get sick of walking in a comic shop and seeing MLP fan art on the walls, or going into Wal-Mart and noticing they have "Brony" shirts. It's bloody annoying to me.

Though if what you say is true, then I guess I will never watch the show. Because I don't like the idea shielding myself away from the world as the ONLY precaution to ignore MLP.
TheLemsterPju
said at 9:12 AM on Sun Mar 15 2015
@CatsTuxedo Just to be clear, I'm not against the show having a fanbase. I just don't see any reason we need like 20 different conventions for just one ordinary cartoon.

Seems like stretching it out a bit too far.
Dogman15
said at 6:33 PM on Wed Jun 17 2015
@TheLemsterPju Just ignore everything else and watch the show by yourself on Netflix. You won't regret it.
Anisykes
said at 7:22 PM on Tue Mar 10 2015
After seeing the toys I wonder how this move's gonna turn out.
Autovolt
said at 7:41 AM on Sat Feb 14 2015
The Friendship Games.....They couldn't have waited at least till next year (an actual Olympic year)? Oh well.

The promotional art as always does not give a flattering first impression.
CartoonFreak666
said at 4:35 PM on Fri Feb 13 2015
Am I the only one who's excited for this?
Anisykes
said at 5:41 AM on Sat Feb 14 2015
@CartoonFreak666 No you're not. I'm also looking forward to it.
SalaComMander
said at 9:30 PM on Wed Feb 18 2015
@CartoonFreak666 Considering how awesome Rainbow Rocks was (and the first one was pretty decent, too), I'm very excited for this.
Mroll
said at 2:47 PM on Fri Feb 13 2015
No... No... Please no. This promotional art is just wrong.
immblueversion
said at 4:57 PM on Fri Feb 13 2015
@Mroll It's always more wrong than the actual art.
SpongeBat1
said at 2:16 PM on Fri Feb 13 2015
You've gotta be kidding me...
CartoonFreak666
said at 3:05 PM on Fri Feb 13 2015
@SpongeBat1 I might end up enjoying it. I thought the first one was going to be crap, but I was surprized. One thing that I'm already doing is comparing movies that came out exactly 20 ago with this one like Braveheart, Pocahontas, Toy Story, Balto, Freddie as F.R.O.7 (US Universal Version), Babe, Goldeneye, and Jumanji. One thing that I do have to complain about is that it looks similar to Monster High: Friday Night Frights.
SpongeBat1
said at 4:14 PM on Fri Feb 13 2015
@CartoonFreak666 I know, the first two were good, but the whole Equestria Girls thing has gotten old to me.
CartoonFreak666
said at 4:31 PM on Fri Feb 13 2015
@SpongeBat1 Back in the day when I used to love TheMysteriousMrEnter, I watched his Equestria Girls review, I think he said that the first one was a pilot of the Equestira Girls series. I haven't seen the review in a long time because I then I started to hate him the more I watched his videos.
Sunset Shimmer
Fluttershy
Twilight Sparkle
Indigo Zap
Twilight Sparkle (Crystal Prep)
Rainbow Dash
Sugarcoat
RELATED ITEMS
Search for "My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Friendship Games style=" on Amazon.com.