Mass Effect: Paragon Lost

US Home Media: Dec 28, 2012

Popularity: 854th All Time, 630th This Week

Franchise: Mass Effect
Mass Effect: Paragon Lost Mass Effect: Paragon Lost

Mass Effect: Paragon Lost Cast

said at 3:46 AM on Tue Feb 6 2018
One of the more surprising FUNi dubs probably due to the fact they managed to get Freddie Prinze Jr back to reprise his role as James Vega.

The other members of the cast did pretty well with the material they were given and this also happens to be one of Marc Swint's earlier FUNi roles before he became the voice of Kiawe in Pokémon.
said at 3:36 PM on Wed Mar 16 2016
I'm rather curious to how Funimation was able to get Freddie Prinze Jr to play the lead role in this film.
said at 10:43 AM on Sun Jan 29 2017
@UK-Otaku My guess is they just asked him and he said yes. I don't think it was a begging situation. More of a "Hey Freddie. Are you interested in reprising James Vega?", and his response was "Yeah sure. Sounds fun." He might be part of the union, but I don't think he cared much for their cockiness if they were going to rant on it knowing he worked on the film. Maybe he also went Fi-Core, but I'm just splitting hairs writing plausible possibilities.
Jackson_H (Admin)
said at 2:57 PM on Tue Dec 25 2012
So Mass Effect wikia has no problem denying my submission of Jamie Marchi as Liara T'Soni (with a source given!), then banning me, but it's ok to steal the pics I got?

How mature...
said at 8:01 PM on Tue Dec 25 2012
@Jackson_H I like how they said it was an unreliable source despite the big honking green checkmarks that, upon clicking, show proof from the credits/VAs themselves confirming the roles.
Jackson_H (Admin)
said at 8:18 PM on Tue Dec 25 2012
I've pretty much lost all respect for wikias and imdb at this point. Too many idiots. As for stealing pics from us, it's happened before so it's not a huge surprise. I just find it funny that if the douche thought I was "wrong" about information why suddenly trust that these characters pics are actually who I say they are? :)
Where The Wild Things Are Spotlight