Ice Age: Collision Course

Ice Age: Collision Course Ice Age: Collision Course

Ice Age: Collision Course Cast

Additional Voices (+)

Comments

MegaAnimazing
said at 6:38 PM on Sun Oct 9 2016
They released this on John Leguizamo,s birthday.
Coolpika1
said at 12:17 PM on Tue Oct 4 2016
Eh, not a bad film even though i could have done without all the butt jokes but Buck was probably the best thing of this movie
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 12:08 PM on Sat Dec 3 2016
@Coolpika1 Man, it's a SURPRISING amount of butt jokes...
Coolpika1
said at 9:29 AM on Sat Dec 10 2016
@TylerMirage Its 2016, guess this was the "butt joke" year, like how 2014-2015 was outdated meme year
Zillah
said at 11:01 AM on Tue Oct 4 2016
Oh yeah, this exists apparently. I completely forgot.
Anthonyiscool64
said at 1:57 PM on Wed Aug 17 2016
Are they ever going to stop making sequels!
UK-Otaku
said at 4:33 AM on Sun Dec 4 2016
@Anthonyiscool64 My thoughts exactly! This better be the very last film of the franchise.
Anthonyiscool64
said at 2:21 PM on Thu Dec 8 2016
@UK-Otaku Well, I really hate to say this But I read up in a source somewhere online that they have plans for a sixth Ice Age film..... Can you believe that..... =(
UK-Otaku
said at 7:36 AM on Mon Dec 19 2016
@Anthonyiscool64 Oh, goddamnnit!
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 4:06 PM on Mon Dec 19 2016
@UK-Otaku @Anthonyiscool64 You know what's amazing about the world? Free will and the ability to not watch a movie. If you don't want any more of these films, you might not get what you want. But hey, you're not forced to watch them. Not watching a movie is literally one of the easiest things you can do. ;)
Anthonyiscool64
said at 6:33 AM on Fri Dec 23 2016
@TylerMirage Your right, it is the easiest thing to do. But I still kinda doubt that the sequels won't stop. Blue Sky Studios are probably doing it just for money, I guess.
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 8:09 AM on Fri Dec 23 2016
@Anthonyiscool64 A movie studio...making movies...for money? ;)
Anthonyiscool64
said at 2:34 PM on Fri Dec 23 2016
@TylerMirage Well... that's what I'm guessing in my thoughts. I'm not 100% sure.
Pip2010
said at 4:53 PM on Thu Feb 9 2017
@Anthonyiscool64 I love the franchise. I would love to see Shira and Diego's kids in the sixth film!
Anthonyiscool64
said at 8:37 AM on Mon Feb 13 2017
@Pip2010 Still, it's ok if you love the franchise. But I'm just saying in my thoughts that the sequels need to stop. Because we don't need anymore! But still, it's fine that you like it. I'm just saying, enough us enough with the sequels. We didn't ask for anymore.
Anthonyiscool64
said at 8:38 AM on Mon Feb 13 2017
@Pip2010 @Pip2010 Still, it's ok if you love the franchise. But I'm just saying in my thoughts that the sequels need to stop. Because we don't need anymore! But still, it's fine that you like it. I'm just saying, enough is enough with the sequels. We didn't ask for anymore.
Anthonyiscool64
said at 2:42 PM on Sat Mar 11 2017
I just learned the reason why we keep getting these sequels. It's not Blue Sky reason, it's because of 20th Century Fox keeps asking for more sequels from Blue Sky. I can tell Blue Sky are pretty much getting fed up with it. That's why they put no effort in to the 5th film!
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 7:54 AM on Sun Mar 12 2017
@Anthonyiscool64 "I can actually tell Blue Sky are pretty much getting fed up with it. That's why they put no effort in to the 5th film."

[citation needed]
Ross123
said at 11:33 AM on Tue Jan 26 2016
Saw the poster on Wikipedia, Scrat's in space?!?

I don't know what to make of this A franchise that takes it's characters to space when it has nothing to do with space aren't very good usually.

Jason X and Muppets From Space being the best examples even though I personally enjoyed the latter.
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 3:23 PM on Tue Jan 26 2016
@Ross123 First off, "Jason X" is amazing simply because it's Jason in space. :D

Secondly, given that Scrat is more-or-less a completely separate entity on his own little side-adventures, I highly doubt that they're sending anyone *other than* Scrat to space. Scrat in space is probably just a weird one-off side-adventure for him that makes for a cool image to advertise with.
Ross123
said at 2:13 PM on Thu Mar 24 2016
@TylerMirage Surprisingly I saw the opening of the movie not long after posting my comment. It was shown as a short when I went to go see The Peanuts Movie.

And it's pretty funny so I'm gonna hold off for the time being until the movie comes out. But I'm just saying, long running franchises that have introduced space into their movie as a location usually are going downhill.
Michaelsar
said at 4:31 PM on Tue Nov 10 2015
This sounds like it's gonna be the weirdest Ice Age yet.
Scrappy-Fan92
said at 1:36 PM on Mon Nov 9 2015
I'm guessing Neil is a relative of Buck?
BlankSlate
said at 3:18 PM on Sun Nov 8 2015
Hippies. First pirates... and now hippies.
Peaches