Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie

Franchise: Hey Arnold!
Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie

Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie Cast

Comments

batcool
said at 7:50 PM on Mon Dec 4 2017
This movie was great and it was cool to see all these characters again and the new cast of the kids were also good and awesome they brought back some of the original voice actors back like Franchesa as Helga and this film brought some closure to the series
Archerboy58
said at 5:13 PM on Sun Dec 3 2017
I watched this a week ago and I walked away feeling a real sense of closure.
Jturner345
said at 12:18 PM on Wed Dec 6 2017
@Archerboy58 As did i,unlike the last episode of Teen Titans.
MegaMike1990
said at 9:56 AM on Sat Dec 2 2017
I was only able to watch the second half, but I was happy with the movie. I found it to be really good. I hope that it will be shown again around Christmas.
Floatzelgal2016
said at 8:31 AM on Sat Dec 2 2017
I hope it come out on dvd!
Jturner345
said at 12:19 PM on Wed Dec 6 2017
@Floatzelgal2016 It will in February.
ErronDio
said at 10:33 PM on Fri Dec 1 2017
I'm so glad to see my childhood again, and hopefully the movie did really well for Season 6 for this to be our new cast for Hey Arnold late 2010's.

Because I felt really bad for bringing back the original Miriam, especially Ernie who does little VA and having like 6 lines total.

Nickelodeon bringing back old shows as movies is the greatest thing they've done. Everything felt like the show and didn't misplace anything, no forced pop culture things to entertain the current gen of kids aside from I phones, no memes as their jokes. Especially no dabs. It's just very 90's and I love it.

Its the type of cartoon that I miss so much, that doesn't heavily rely on what's the big thing on the internet.
Cleaver writing and great humor. Having a powerful backstory, Well developed characters that make you care about them, while teaching you life lessons when you get older. Arnold's parents, Pigeon Man, Mr. Hyunh's daughter were the episodes that were so powerful to me that made me love the show. And there's barely any cartoon right now that does that to me unless its an anime.
Jturner345
said at 12:19 PM on Wed Dec 6 2017
@ErronDio Cartoon Network can learn a lot from them.
Shaun Ince
said at 10:09 PM on Fri Dec 1 2017
I enjoyed this movie a whole lot. It's the perfect conclusion to the original cartoon series. It's similar to the Ed, Eds & Eddy Big Picture Show in that regard. Even the new actors they brought in for Arnold & Gerald sound very close to the original actors that portrayed them. If you're a Hey Arnold fan, it's a must watch.
Arnold