Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel I. presage flower

Voice Director: Tony Oliver

US Theatrical: Jun 05, 2018
Japan Theatrical: Oct 14, 2017

Animation Studio: ufotable

Popularity: 1,027th All Time, 18th This Week

Franchise: Fate
Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel I. presage flower Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel I. presage flower

Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel I. presage flower Cast

Comments

Abdullab
said at 5:49 AM on Wed May 9 2018
While glad dub cast is back, I`m surprised that sella got recasted. I literally thought Lilis was gonna reprise.
Soul-dragon
said at 8:05 AM on Wed May 9 2018
@Abdullab I just noticed that as well. Why did that happen?
Freedom1996
said at 10:40 PM on Sun May 6 2018
YES. They got the cast from Unlimited Blade Works back, I'm so happy. I can't wait to see this in English.
JF1991
said at 11:38 AM on Mon May 7 2018
@Freedom1996

Was unlikely to happen but I would've liked it if TPTB recast Shirou, Archer and a few others; I wasn't impressed by Papenbrook and Tang or the UBW dub as a whole ensemble. LA dubs are sometimes odd because reprisals aren't always guaranteed. I remember once reading an article that even for sequels or franchise related stuff the original VAs often have to re-audition. I guess to make sure they don't sound drastically different and aren't simply handed the role(s) again for sentimental reasons unlike Texas dubs where reprisals are 99% certain even if the person was originally miscast...

Not that I expected Sam Riegel or Liam O'Brien to ever return (different adaptation = new cast) but talent like Yuri Lowenthal and Troy Baker (if available) were missed opportunities.

Maybe if TPTB want to make Fate/Extra Last Encore watchable they'll unionize that and consider that suggestion.

Patrick Seitz voicing True Assassin isn't unexpected since his Fate/Zero version is more or less the same character.

Great that Michael Donovan returned as Zouken and will have a significantly larger role in these films.
RetroPokeFan
said at 1:06 AM on Wed Apr 25 2018
Yeah, union party time... and Kari Wahlgren's back as Saber again plus Crispin Freeman too, yippee.
RetroPokeFan
said at 1:39 AM on Sat May 5 2018
Woah, now Megan Hollingshead is back too.

Definitely a surprise since she has not been in anything for a while.

Also cool that Michael Donovan is here.
Marakutanay
said at 6:16 AM on Sat May 5 2018
@RetroPokeFan Shizune says hi.
JRPictures
said at 12:13 AM on Sat Nov 18 2017
Finally saw this in Aussie cinemas a few days back. Very much worth the wait and hype. This trilogy is gonna be amazing.

And I sure as hell can't wait for Aniplex to dub this in the not too distant future. I must hear Crispin Freeman act out Kirei's famed Mapo Tofu scene asap.
JRPictures
said at 2:10 AM on Wed Apr 25 2018
@JRPictures So freaking glad this will be dubbed (and will hopefully show up in Aus cinemas around or after the U.S. gets it). Excited to hear everyone act out this new material with Cristina Vee's Sakura at the forefront (which she'll totally own no doubt) as well as finally hearing a glimpse of Kari taking on that other side of Saber.

Definitely interested to see who they'll cast as True Assassin and I'm kinda curious as to whether or not Michael Donovan will be back as Zouken, it's been a quite a few years since Zero was dubbed and he hasn't done any other anime work since to my knowledge. But I guess we'll find out in due time.
Unknownsage13
said at 7:03 AM on Sat Dec 3 2016
Hopefully this gets dubbed. (with Aniplex I never know)

I love CristinaVee and Melissa Fahn!
JRPictures
said at 3:54 PM on Sat Dec 3 2016
@Unknownsage13 Considering they went ahead and dubbed both Fate/Zero and Unlimited Blade Works (which have both been big hits), it would be an absolute insane choice for them to not dub these movies.
Soul-dragon
said at 5:35 AM on Thu Sep 21 2017
@Unknownsage13 You never know. It could always be Sentai (hopefully not)
JRPictures
said at 3:08 AM on Fri Sep 22 2017
@Soul-dragon Aniplex already announced they're screening the first film in U.S. cinemas but Sentai having their hands on it was pretty unlikely to begin with anyway.
Autovolt
said at 7:30 AM on Mon Mar 28 2016
I'm glad that this is going to be a 3 part movie trilogy.
BioZero216
said at 6:02 PM on Thu Jun 18 2015
I hope this isn't as rushed as the UBW movie.
Autovolt
said at 8:51 AM on Sun Jun 21 2015
@BioZero216 I hope it's actually a multiparter movie series like The Garden of Sinners.

That way we could have the whole route adapted and not have it feel rushed.
Autovolt
said at 5:07 AM on Sat Jul 4 2015
@BioZero216 Well bad news. I heard This will only be one movie.

Unless it's like a 3 or 4 hour movie...I don't have much confidence in it now.

I was mostly interested in this for Kirei Kotomine. I heard this is where he is at his finest.
ConfusedPhantom
said at 9:40 PM on Sun Aug 2 2015
@Autovolt Apparently, I'm hearing more reports that isn't true.

Though, if it is one movie, I hope they make it its own thing (think the movie version of Akira) instead of making it an abridged version of it.
relax
said at 4:03 PM on Mon Jul 28 2014
hm that new it's a movie looks like we well see action too heck no release date now
mypetgoat
said at 2:01 PM on Sun Jul 27 2014
Oh, yes! Finally! This is the only Fate route I wanted to see in animation. I hope Yuki Kajiura composes the music like she did for Fate/Zero! I can't wait too see it soon! Thank you, staff members of the upcoming Fate/Stay Night anime series!! XD
xstationo
said at 12:40 PM on Sun Jul 27 2014
Didn't see this one coming.
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon