Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry

Franchise: Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry

Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry Cast

Comments

RetroPokeFan
said at 11:59 AM on Mon Aug 14 2017
Well this is gonna be a blast to see Ray Chase involved in it, also his big Funimation debut too. (Funimation distributed Your Name which he was in but that was dubbed by NYAV Post.)
Soul-dragon
said at 12:42 PM on Wed Aug 9 2017
I just realized that this is Erica Mendez's 3rd time dubbing over Aoi Yukki.
immblueversion
said at 6:01 AM on Sun Jul 23 2017
I tracked down this movie after the manga ended, and I'm so glad I did, because this had more of the things that final arc was sorely missing. I just wish Mashima kept some of those ideas (and maybe dialed back on some certain other things). But I appreciate this movie for leaving me feeling better about it. Others are free to stew in anger or say "Good riddance!" over Fairy Tail, but for all the series' glaring problems, I'm glad I saw this movie. It was as if it was made for the starving Fairy Tail fan in me.
MizukaS
said at 8:30 PM on Wed Nov 1 2017
@immblueversion
Ok, I totally did not know that Fairy Tail is a completed work. Looks like I'm still living in Yesteryear Land.
Abdullab
said at 2:03 AM on Sat Jul 15 2017
I totally knew something was up when Ray tweeted he was going to visit funi for the first time and i knew it wasnt just for a simple tour.

nice to see Chase in his first funi dub and not to mention the inclusion of Mendez and Valenzuela, not the first funi dubs for Gon and Killua but nice to see them in more.

Also the return of Shao Khan himself Bob Carter not that he was retired but the last couple of years have been slow for him in terms of va work so whenever he pops up it makes me happy.
Unknownsage13
said at 12:59 PM on Sat Jul 15 2017
@Abdullab I saw on twitter one of the Funi staff members say that Bob moved to Georgia and that's why you never hear him anymore. Thank goodness though he is still willing to pop in every once in a while.

And yeah I'm also excited over the LA guest stars. It's cool to see them finally appear in one of the biggest franchises Funi has.
lizchan
said at 1:40 PM on Mon May 22 2017
YAY! I can't wait for this movie to come out in dub! THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!
Juvia Loxar